Discussion about EmilySweetPie, camming since 2018

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2018 to 2019, and worked under 3 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• hi sweetness j will remember you forever j look you all days bye bye dear have a good luck. life is strange is possible that we see in this world. remember j love you..... a little. haha. also if j am much older of you. ok for now j have finish , good luck dear

• hi sweetness .j will remember you j hope have a good life. j miss you , remember j love you....a little haha. j look for you all days. j am crazy haha. ok for now j have finish, good luck with all my heart.j hope see you again in the world

• Some one should start a online Book of Condolences for all the ones that have passed on. So many I hear have die from sickness (STD). They deserve a place to be remembered... RIP to (reply with names please)

• you miss me dear. j hope you are happy. remember me a little in your head and in your heart. j like write you sometimes. j remember that j was the last that spoke with you in the site. no miss me j wanted well to you. excuse me for my english. bye for now. j will write again

• hi dear i am listening eels ,an american band, and i am looking you. j hope you are happy. j remember you always.. j hope see you again , where? unfortunately j don't know destiny haha. j remember you that my name is Paolo. bye for now dear j will write you again

• for me is 3 of the night. have also you a good night with sweet dreams. goodbye my dear