Discussion about Elena

Name: Elena

She works under 8 different nicknames on 6 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Nice ukrainian girl, even if she says she is russian :)) She was a former all time winner in the Livejasmin awards, but now she concentrate her work in camcontacts and Needlive. Its hard to convince her to get nude, but if she does a show its great.

Great body, perfect face. The only critical point is that she sometimes try to involve stories around her family and so on to get extra money in western union. Simply ignore that and enjoy her body :)

PS: she even had 2 sisters who worked in camworld. I am not sure if they still does it.. but in summer she does wonderful shows.. she lives in [Removed for privacy reasons] and the athmosphere of this holiday domicile makes here even more hot :)

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: City name removed for privacy reasons.</i>

• Looks amazing in pics, but she is not so good when live on webcam. She uses to stall the shows, taking forever to get naked. You ask her to masturbate, and she cleverly does it with her panties on. We want to see her pussy while she rubs it, and she keeps her panties on?! Stand your ground and ask for what you are paying for. Don't let her deceive you.

• Vitalina19 is the account of her sister who worked in camworld some years ago.. I met her in past in Kiev. She is a very nice person and really beautiful and sweet...but very small..under 160 cm ;) Her cam performance depends a bit from the behaviour of the men in PVT, but I agree that she not like to get nude fast. In webcamshows in skype she is more " open" for some extra money. In general she is a smart girl for fun too. If you expect a fast hardcore show she is the wrong choice.