Discussion about Cheryl, camming since 2018

Name: Cheryl

She was a camgirl from 2018 to 2019, and worked under 8 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Tagged:

Comments

• super scammy

• Despite being non nude AND no face very high ranking on chaturbate. She or her studio bought a ton of viewer bot traffic to push her room. Stupid mods of course say it's her booty that pulls over 2,000 viewers sometimes. Booty indeed loóks fine but same booty got her nowhere as cherylfancy on cb as would be expected for non nude, no face and bad English. Without all the bot traffic she would be somewhere on page 20 on cb. So yes, everything about her is kinda scammy.

Same strategy was used by the "I show my legs only" mode german_honey.

• i confirm

she doesn't chat

she doesn't show her face

obviously, she doesn't get nude

just a plain scam

• also she doesn't "wear" the lovense... but yet you are tipping for it lol

• Makes sense that she is bot promoted. No way she would get this audience normally. I've wondered how it's possible for a while now.

• On stripchat as FantasticCheryl. Failure there too. Only through "magic" her new cb room explodes.

• there are many non nude, but this is beyond acceptable. she is not communicative, she doesn't show her face, she doesn't interact with the chat. she's just there to get free tips for doing nothing.

total scam

• Users are too stupid to see that this room is clearly viewer bot boosted as fuck. Non nude, non face, bad English, no goals, no menu. Don't get me wrong, nothing against her personally, could be her studio paid for the bot promotion and she's just happy that like magic her room exploded.

Normally such a room would have 30 to 100 viewers max on a good day and definitely not up to 10,000.

• What a joke of a cam room