Discussion about Angelik Dream, camming since 2009

Name: Angelik Dream

She is a camgirl since 2009, and works under 16 different nicknames on 10 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• trop professionel et pas assez fun en free

• NUL !!! - JAMAIS LA - 5 MIN DE LIVE 2HEURES DE PAUSE - ELLE TRAVAILLE PAS

- AUCUN MERITE COMME LA PLUPART DES FILLES DU MEME STUDIO -

- PERSONNALITER DE MERDE DANS CE STUDIO

- COMME BEAUCOUP D AUTRE J AI LACHER TOUS CES MODELES DEPUIS DES ANNEES, JAMAIS RIEN EN LIVE OU POUR MAX DE TIPS

• Why put news pictures on profile on MFC, so she offline since 4 months on profile MFC ?????

• I confirm! No it is. She spends her time in fake pv.

- when she is Eurolive pv, she is free to xlovecams

- when she is pv xlovecams, she is free on Eurolive

And she is never on MyFreeCams

Never Fun show ... and she work of NAKED, lol

This is studio models are known for their very bad reputation, never hot and never show demo nude same with big tokens

spent your way !!!

SPENT YOUR WAY !!!!!!!

Almost all models of Eurolive be avoided, especially that which relates to the same studio that COQUINELILOU.

Loss of time, No pleasure has come into their room, often ignore their topic, no move, and your farewell tokens, because it closes their show ... SCAMMER ENSURE

All this is a very bad girls on their profile CAMSCORES MFC, this is not important, but many forums reported this bad mentality of this very modest studio

• 80 TOK FOR FALSH OF 2 SECOND :((

DO not (or little) interest in people of MFC or naked.com

Remains frozen in front of his webcam

there was a good time, last year (see these pictures) BUT NOW .... IT S VERY BAD

• fantastic sexy

• bad and idiot camgirl

• bad,idiot stupid camgirl

• that girl is very nice and your body is very sensual... i talk often with her in free chat and she don't wait tip always! guys respect her and she 'll be sweet with u

• I frankly hate this kind of girl That It connects in free and always bored and half of the pvt are fake, Because she sleeps quietly on bed are like half of the models of the Sami studio. I quite agree with the comment below. paid the price for such a long and soft pv show in staying nice for not wrinkled this is the most ridiculous model I've seen

She does not like seduction in free, go your way, it y en too models like this, it's stupid and it's a waste of money...

• Too long in pv and fake spy pvt (warning) when i spy "fast" the pv, this girl, she sleeping in the bed .... since 2 years ... no , really no ! it's abused style scammer never online or boring online...

Seduction for the crazy !...

• very disappointing this girl. multiple cut and never nude sex ... absurd charm

• ok ty too weird ! she has sexy in show public in the past , now Angye, delanniehotty are very little connected and invisible :( Refusal completly of seduce sex