Discussion about Evolette, camming since 2018

Name: Evolette

She is a camgirl since 2018, and works under 9 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She is a thief - worked for me in Studio Bucharest - she stole items and now has charges against her for that. Do not give this girl money. She is a prostitute and a whore willing to travel anywhere in Europe exchange sex for money. She did it once while working in the studio for me, travelled to Sweden for a guy that paid her for sex, and probably still doing it.

• She's a thief and a whore.

She worked in my Studio in Bucuresti.

She stole items from here, and will often to communicate with several sugar daddy's on Skype and is willing to travel to them in sex for cash payments. Do not get involved with this stupid little bitch. She is now under investigation for theft. I repeat, do not fund this girl.

• Does she work under any other nick names?

Was that at the same studio as the "model" who claims to be an artist (Real name Maria)?

I am sure she said she help a girl get some stuff out of a studio? Was that you "She knows who I am"?

• She goes under the nickname Sexypamydee on MFC and Xlovecams, she also had an ImLive account. Her real name is Silvana Anghel - She did remove items out of this studio with one other model that particular night after finished her shift. That models nickname was Ladylegendx - she looks very similar to Silvana - same skinny type body dark hair and a nose piercing

• do you know any other names for her online?

• SatanLady, mfc

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygWVAs8ySC0

A promo video I did with her in my Studio - She's a very stupid girl - I repeat ... Do not give her any money offline, Skype, Paypal, WU

She is a thief and a whore - she will go to any length to suck money out of you.

• Wow. Is this all actually true? I recently found her on LJ and I find her personality and that fantastic. A joy to be in her room. If this shit is true though, It will make my opinions on her change.

• Also, with regard to her meeting a Swedish man in real life, well I see a member who visits her on LJ and she is obsessed with him and she is obsessed with the country of Sweden too, which is where this member is from. His member nickname is ham1996. Could this ham1996 be the Swedish guy she met?

• Nah i dont believe these accusations whatsoever... she cool asf

• The guy sounds like a studio owner, and the owners continually watch these sights to defend their breadwinners. In his case he sounds more like something went really wrong, which may have been stealing, maybe not. Who knows. Regardless, don't fall in love, don't send her money for any reason. They are well trained to groom you and get maximum dollars from you. Her relationship with you is wallet deep.

• Ever notice the girls like @Evolette and other girls from that area of the world are more likely when they are full of tattoos are also the biggest sluts?