Discussion about gladyswalsh , camming since 2012

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2019, and worked under 3 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• This information is incorrect. She has been camming since 2012 and has several different nicknames such as queen_maya lovely karlita karlitahorny there are several. Do not fall prey to her money scam as she is a great actor and con artist.

• Onlyhonest1. What do you mean by 'money scam' exactly?

• Well when you take money under false pretense meaning there using the art of manipulation lieing basically everything that they say is a lie its a scam. Its fraud because they are obtaining financial gain with no regard for anyone else. And I am not talking about being on the cams and they want to call it entertainment. And its obvious if you look her up on here there is another person out there who has fallen prey to this as well and they mentioned another person as well. Hopefully that answers your question

• I also recently found her on ripandscam.com and it took place when she was 32 years of age under the name of mihaela gianinalactaus. I hope that you guys out there will do your homework on this person before falling prey to her.

• Hi where can we find her now??