Discussion about KirstieVegas

KirstieVegas is a Romanian camgirl who worked briefly for a studio in 2018 on LiveJasmin, Streamate, Chaturbate, and ImLive.

Name KirstieVegas
Age 29 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/21182

Comments

• nice whore. fuckable for 500 euros if you come to bucarest

• good day fellow pervs,

i can confirm the above. had a business trip to bucharest and asked her beforehand over her site if shes up for sex and maybe dinner. she agreed for a payment of 750 € including anal sex and facial cum shot.

keep wanking pervos

your captain hugeschlong

• I have heard this is true of most all model (whores) in Romania. All of them double shift as street prostitutes and cam whores. Was told by one guy he travel from north america to have sex with adoredhallie. Said was not worth it.

• yes this is true most of them do. historically romania always been a country full of whores who rather fuck for a living than work.

im 43 and fucked about 1200 hookers in my life and the romanians always been the worst ones. most of them are on meth or other kind of drugs

• hello im Tbone_Is_1 her biggest tipper and real friend but i see myself as cuckold

my small penis hardly get hard anymore to i wish she fuck me too :(

she only tells me stories how big the cocks of her clients are and this make me cum

please keep supporting her she enjoys to get paid for sex with strangers

• hey im Whizrd a proud knight of Kirstie and also her best friend she said.

she promised if i keep tipping we gonna meet and maybe become a couple ♥♥♥♥

she just have sex for money because she need money to help her family because her mother has cancer and her father is a alcoholic who needs therapy

but once we are together i will take care of them too so please dont talk bad about my girl

so long Whizrd (Knight on Stripchat)

• wtf Whirzd ? im WillNeverBeAnotherMe and she said that im her favourite knight and that we are gonna be together soon ???

you serious bro ? i thought her mother is overweight and need a weight watchers course ? and her father has testicular cancer and need surgery to get his balls removed ????

write me in pm

your testicular cancer

• Hi my name is RB20 a proud Knight of KirstieVegas,

first i have to say that i pretend to be a stoner so my fellow knights think im cool :)

I live at my moms basement and spend all my pocket money on my darling Kristie.

I and my mother hope that Kristie will be my wife in the future. For that i spend all my time in her room and make her fall in love with me and i think is working very well.

i might not be the biggest tipper but i take care of Kristie and im her favourite knight and best friend.

so long keep comming to her room and have good time and that all models of that studio use same phrasing to make us feel special is very creative ;)

• heeeey im Love2SeeYouSmile and i pretend to like smiles only so the camgirls think im a gentleman, clever isnt it ?

i tip for non nude to get Kirstive to fall in love with me and have children in the future again very clever plan. its funny outside of cam, girls seem not to be interested in me but on cam is different. Kirstive always tells me how funny and educated i am after i gave her big tips. i think im her favourtie knight and future lovee, all those other knights are just atm for her.

so come to her room and tip but tip for her getting dressed. ok ? see you volks

• she is the best camgirl I've ever met

• shes a lying whore like all the others. tells you shit like that her parents are sick or that she want to open a car detailing service. girl you are stupid as shit and also a coke addict how are you supposed to run a business ?

the truth about her and the other girls from the studio like Isabelletthan or IrisBlues is that they are only there so "big tippers" like T_bone1 and Ledzepplin can wash money from stolen credit card info. a guy even made a youtube video about that subject.

• she get money from a guy with stolen credit card info. you notice how she doesnt flinch even when get tipped thousands of tokens. all stolen money washed by ger mafia cam studio. avoid at all costs