Discussion about RebecaYoung

Rebeca Young wearing shorts and white shirt in doggy style

RebecaYoung was a camgirl who worked on MyFreeCams and Chaturbate for one year, between 2018 and 2019. At the time she worked, she was barely 18. She had a slim body, a round ass, and long hair.

Despite working for camsites where public explicit shows are common, according to users, she was 100% non-nude. The snapshots from her live stream show that indeed, there was no nude show in her room. Perhaps that was what dictated her retirement.

Name Rebeca Young
Age 22 years old
Country country
CWSW page /models/20486
Tagged:

Comments

• 100% non-nude... She will show bra and panties.. and pretend to remove.. but she will never do so...

• like @nemlig said. she will make promises to get naked, show you things, agree to things, but she will then just pretend she is about to take off her bra, but never does, no matter how long you stay in private, or how much you tip.

• just backing everyone, she has an operator controlling the room and they just ban everyone that hints it's a scam.

do not waste your money.

• Spent about 15,000 tokens on her in the last month and still nothing. She promises but never comes through. Yea she has someone controlling her room. I'm not even sure she knows how much anyone spends or who they are when she's in private. Hard to resist but save your money on this one!!!!

• lol, 15,000 tokens equal 15,000 idiot points then and make her a winner. If she promised and didn't deliver, you can complain to the sites and ask for a refund but if I were the sites I would not refund for someone who is so obviously stupid and just does not realize he's being played with.

• She is definitely setting a whole new standard in openly promising nudity and then not doing it. Profile and room topics are always full of "naked" but she refuses to do it, bans quickly and deletes profile comments within minutes after someone called her a scam. MFC has a reputation of never banning even the worst scam girls, chaturbate bans after a number of reports though.

• Everyone of her broadcasts is the same thing in a loop, she'll be sitting down ,occasionally give an awkward grin to the camera, then stand up, show her bra, thong and shake her ass, sit back down, repeat, she has even started hanging out in the trans section on Chaturbate. There is another girl named missicute18 that i know is from this same cam studio and 5 others i think might be and they all hang out in the trans section and pretty much do the exact same thing as rebecay01.