Discussion about Arry Belle, camming since 2018

Name: Arry Belle

She is a camgirl since 2018, and works under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• amazing girl! love how she goes against all the "rules" and "believes"! I love how she is aware of how things truly are and what happens around her and the camworld and I hope that no member, that no collegue of hers and no studio pressure or false claim will change her or make her be lost!

she is amazing and different but all meant in a really really good way! I hope she will keep knowing how things truly are in relation to job and members and everything as such and she never changes as she is perfect as she is!

she also is really hot and sexy and her pvt's are amazing! not only the more "sexy/naughty" ones but also as a person to talk to or laugh with etc, she is just amazing and wonderfull!

hope she can't be turned around by anyone.

• Amazing girl at first now is a big slut who sells her nude body to the rich guys, you have money you see pussy you not have money she forget you

• I tried a pvt with her but she didn't go nude but we can for sure turn this girl around aswell ;)

just like we have done with every single model

so lets not give up

all of this girls are stupid and studio pushes them in our arms no matter if they know what we do or don't know what we do

to them doesn't matter if they believe it or not as they are too stupid to realise anything

so lets keep pushing and we'll have her in our pocket aswell

• It is only a matter of time. As you can see guests/basics are muted now non stop which is already a first win for us and important one too. Now we're pushing hard with some other strategies and soon you'll see her be sharing everything with us. Give it some extra time and we'll get phone number, nudity, everything!

This girls are way to dumb and no matter what we do or whatever mistake we can make they still will believe we're cute little sheeps that are harmless hahahaha

With this whore it is simply taking a tiny bit longer but we can already see some changes and some wins from our side, like the muting shows!

• she proved last sunday how she can't be turned ;) I doubt you guys will "win" because she truly seems to know how things are and therefor will most likely never change her ways or fall in any manipulation :D

she is doing great on all levels and as said last sunday it did look like maybe her collegues or studio did get really good information because she didn't attack all this loser group members, she attacked only a really small fraction of them and with some of the group members she kept being "fine" while they were in her room but she did ban some others so in my belief she will be the winner ;)

• On the contrary, models help us out in our plans and manipulations as they are way too hungry for money and to meet us or have sex with us. Studio or other models just keep on denying what we do because they trust that we are such loving and caring guys and it is not because she banned and attacked some of us that we are over! You guys are 3/4 and we are around 150/200 so you guys are just a drop in an ocean which is also why we will preveal! Nothing and no one can make our group fail in anything we do! Models still say many secrets or personal things in pm/pvts, they are in touch out of work hours, they keep sending snaps and giving more and more ways to be in touch with them! It is because they LOVE us! Some of them are gf's of mine and I love them and they love me! Which is also why they do bating in pvt's and more! Because there is love and is not a job to them! So stop saying they won and we lost because it is the contrary! So let us share everything we want and do whatever we want because this models are ours!

• Yes Yes !!! I too am working on what level topless , naked , cum show on all these naughty girls. My group is strong as well. We shall expose them too !! It make take us a few months and some girls may quit by then but trust me we will get all info on all bad girls !! Miss Arry is bad girl too her rating is 8 of 10 on the group scale of naughty.

• Sure, you all still try to get Arry to change and fall in your traps but seems like after over a year you all still are failing. Rate her as you want, judge her or get angry, thing is that even if us the "WhiteKnights" don't tell her shit anymore she still knows how you all are and how things go.

Makes me smile whenever I see talks about her and how you all still are failing, to not mention how much "drama" there is within your own so called "group". Enjoy being losers in all sense of the word!

• That is where you are wrong. We have had only 1 issue and that is that JJ betrayed us, without him being an asshat and backstabber we would have succeeded in everything, like we always do.

Even in the past few weeks we came to an agreement but for some reason when it comes down to Arry he just fucks us over and has his own plan. This is why I keep telling everyone that if we speak to him about other girls it is ok but when come down to Arry we need to put the spotlight on him and fuck him over like he tries to keep on doing with us. Rest assure that even with him constantly betraying us, we will still get Arry to do all we want!

• I strongly doubt it, at first I don't think Arry is like that and especially now that she knows all that, there is simply no way she'll fall for anything at all. You all are just delusional on all levels, all just sick people and it is not by pointing the finger on JJ that you all shine.

I don't care who is who or who does what, as long as you're one of you, you just are despicable, same goes for him.

In public he pretends to be one guy but behind curtains he is another asshole who apparently even betrays his own fellow members. He suffers of huge jealousy which is why in the first months every time Arry was laughing a lot in chat he'd right away request a pvt. He does copycat for sure as you all keep saying to Arry to a point where he may even get drunk, just to be "interesting" to Arry because she says she drinks, he keeps stealing jokes or behaviours of other people just to put them down and him shine up, he belittles people when they make a mistake in the english language, saying he knows better as he is Australian and yet he is the one saying bullshit and being wrong, Arry has a much better english than him.

He lies and stalks her, when online and offline, by always being a guest and even when offline constantly monitoring her tips just like a pimp and stalker does. I'm sure he may even read this, but I don't want to just keep it at him because if I say any of that is to shine a light on how sick all of it is and that you all are aswell, because that kind of behaviour is familair to many of you. Just pervs that are obsessed about that studio and because they know she has a pussy strat to drool on it and have to "fuck her up" while there is plenty of pussy on the internet anyway. You guys are all just crazy.

• She is very very naughty !!!! I have the vids too prove. My group knows the most and yes JJ has made a mess of things. I shall give up on this girl and focus all efforts on the others.

• Shame how you guys treat this great models. I have a gentleman's club and I love to put up LJ and Myfreecam girls on the big screens in between dancers. Even take them pvt and pass the keyboard around to the customers. This great girls keep the guys in there. The Romanian models make the most "interesting" for us.

• In the last comment things got admitted, in other words what got said is that "yes there is a huge group, yes we share content, yes we share all even accounts and at times go pvt and have different poeple using the same account" . After saying that, we the "whiteknights" should feel ashamed on how we treat models? Nice!

It also may be true that you guys have naughty content of hers but in that case it must be from a time where she was fully lost, doubt she still does any of it. You all are just crazy and luckly she knows it, she doesn't believe or trust anyone and that is good. No money or behaviour can change it which means that she'll take the tokens but you can't fuck her up, this is also directed to jj, she knows it all and she knows you're extremely jealous and just copy or change direction like the wind just to try to impress her or to belittle others and the only reason she somewhat accepts it, is to get your money. Every single guy of that "group" is literally a psycho, despicable!

• There is 1 thing that no matter who you are, whiteknight or not we agree on, that j is a boring idiot and jealous scumbag. Even during (arryday) boring as all to name it like that, he wanted to be the main guy, jealousy took over again and even behaved as usual as a pimp!

He even hides again his will to see arry get very naughty and freaky by saying "why doesn't arry say to take us pvt to see what we do" or by telling her how to run her room and topics and how nice, he allowed her to drink first glass for free! permission granted by the pimp!

He just keeps on copying everyone and makes it look then like he is this nice genuine guy that is being shit on, when he is the one that fucked everyone over and double faced asshole!

Even pretends that he doesn't know wtf goes on and dared to even say "who is Arry 2.0" like he didn't know when all told him about it and he also was a guest in room.

Fuckng stalker and jealous loser who doesn't know english as pointed out in the message above and still dares to give lessons to others! Without money he is nothing, which its why when arry shat on him all he could do, is tip her and tip his way back in, loser!

• Have not seen JJ for awhile, this is good news. Lets hope he left for good. My group and the white knights shall battle for Arry.

• Not sure what is exactly going on but I do am part of the 4 whiteknights and I can tell you that I won't battle at all. She knows how things are so it is fully up to her to chose what to do or what to say. If jj betrayed all the rest of the group regarding to the plans with Arry, after what he did that he ruined all the room by thinking he knows better and that he is smarter and knows how things "work", he ended up ruining it for good (funny because he is and has been always wrong and yet thinks he is a God). I had tried few months ago on 3 occasions to go back to Arry but he just destroyed her too. His jealousy is also just straight up out of control and yet now that he ruined all, he ends up going in other models and ignore arry and leave her on her own?

That is so disgusting to do.

• After what he did not only he owes to tip her till she is gone but also to be in her room and this doesnt matter if she's around another 6 months or 2 years, he owes it to her now. No one can go back there anymore, not matter if one of the 3 other whiteknights or one of the loser group asshole because goes beyond just him at this point, can see if when he says stuff like "i cried when I thouhgt of you" when he has been battering ALL members in past even when just saying "love you" and he'd react like a 12years old "say LUUUV, not love!" , wtf is the difference?? same shit! The intend will be same or are you truly so childish or stupid that thing that this is how it ends up making sense? , you either say it, not matter if as luv or love, either avoid to say it altogheter. Jealousy that he feels even made him betray everyone and he kept giving lectures to all and then he is the biggest stalker and guy that "cries" because she isn't around for 2 days and she ends up being over emotional too. She struggles a lot by nature and he made it all go much higher in level but he now owes to be around her regarding time but also with tips. I'm curious to see how it will unfold but I will never interfere like in the past and I'll never go back in there. But she just lets him be even her pimp, often with topics or amounts or whatever, even for birthday he was like "no i told you first glass is for free" and she was so submissive, it got sad to see.

• If you look here you see how ridiculous it is, all is about him and not her. She just sits her ass down, never does any effort, barely talks, no game, tease, not even an effort to try and look good and all this is becuase of him. Whenever she does anything is to overreact to everyone or ask them to fuck off, because the master pimp has pushed for this as he is so fucking jealous he wants all gone and keeps betraying us. He keeps saying "it was a joke" but its never jokes, even when comes to tips, he always wants the upper hand and belittle others because of his jealousy. Now he got bored of her so he goes to other models but I never had big issues of anyone of the group, except him! He bores me to death and betrayed us all so much that Arry's behaviour has even changed a bit the other models, fucking it all up for us and himself! Such a stupid fucking jealous idiot that thinks he is smart and never knows shit or pretends to know but still believe dinosaures are a conspiracy! LMFAO!

• And now that jj is with other models we have tried to go to arry and simply cant work out because of how bad he fucked it up but also because he will be back to her once he gets bored of the other models and this is why he says this stuff to her or still has tipped, to keep the door open and play our classic strategy of "sorry im very busy with work" or similar excuses. He has no personality, copycat that ended up ruining it all! Even his emotes work on my nerves and are boring because even with those he goes extreem. Sad to see that even here it is all about that pimp and not at all about her! And I agree with you fucker whiteknigh, after all he did to ignore her and go to other models is disgusting! Funny how then in public he attacks us with "models are here to work not to find love" but that's exactly what he does with all models, try to get in their pants and or get in a couple, that's why all the sweet shit he says! Hypocrite ass that betrayed everyone!

• This model is truly lost now. It is shame to watch this carwreck. I too blame JJ he ruined everything for group and whiteknights.

• Well yesterday was her last day , it looks like all stress of mfc has finally got to her. i hope lesson is learned for future models.

• No idea why in the last comment that lie got told, she didn't quit and right now is online, I checked and she's online. Then, why do you pretend to be this outsider "ThePainter", you're part of that group and I even know in what "section" you are in and who your 'best buddies' are. Don't pretend as you're not delusional, don't lie or say the exact same shit to all models, where at times it literally is copy/pasted jokes/chat that you put in rooms. You tell loads of lies aswell and try to get "close" to models, not understanding that ALL they do is for job. Yes maybe some models are a bit nicer and friendlier than others but you just don't get wtf being a "cammodel" means and you come up contantly with this very sob stories to just try and win a model over, because that one tells shit isn't as issue but how and why you do it just tells there is a gameplan behind it, which you may not even realise you do that because you're as sick as the other guys! the lie you just told already hints to it! Other thing i want to touch upon, ... being a cammodel is indeed hard and stressfull even if many don't realise it but what she suffers off is members of this famous "group" , the ones obsessed with her studio etc, so it's a bit different than what you claimed the "stress" to be. Last thing I want to touch on, that for JJ to now hide and ignore arry to be able to go to other rooms is disgusting after all he "created" , he should indeed at least still be tipping her, otherwise its just disgusting!