Discussion about Leila Kuo, camming since 2018

Name: Leila Kuo

She is a camgirl since 2018, and works under 6 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Another bitch who doesn't respect privates.

30 minute private on MFC today and I get told after that she left her cam open on all other sites. PRIVATE - the hint is in the name. It is not exactly subtle. When I pay that much to get a girl on her won with me, I expect her to be on her own with me!

• today a true private... TRUE PRIVATE!!! on mfc... and she leaves her cam open to every other site.

avoid this whore like the plague. she has no respect for the people paying her.

• Yes, she is doubling up her money. Hint, if she is typing in pvt and it is not to you, then you are getting scammed. This is a act of a really bad person, but what would you expect of a digital prostitute?

Wonder if her is name is "Maria" too? There is one so called model from Romania that is the worst of all named Maria. SWF

• Same with me. I had private show with her then found out she showed it on 3 or 4 other sites for free to try and make more money. And she is boring in private. She does all the same in public so no reason to waste money on something that is not private at all. If you take her private this girl will never respect it, you will not be 1-1 with her. There will be 1000 other guys watching what you are paying for.

• Your right and this pisses me off too. A lot of these "models" do the same check for them on LJ and on chaturbate. When they go pvt or true private on LJ they are getting tips on the other sites. This is common and a waste of money unless she gets no pvt. Then it is a waste of your time.

One of the LJ pro's that does this is Adoredhallie or Onechicfox or whatever she is calling herself now. She has her client go true pvt on LJ and gets tips under her different names in Chaturbate, Myfreecams and Imlive. She claims to non-nude then takes them in pvt and then say, just for them she will go nude for tips ... Jokes on the client.

• A private today on chaturbate for her to do a squirt show for me and then some dildo play.

Was a great show until it ended and I see everyone writing in chat to say it wasn't private at all. I tipped her a lot before and during the show too.

She will always leave her camera on other sites when you go private. So there is no point to take this girl private. She will be naked and doing all in public anyway if you wait long enough I think. Just watch her with everyone else. If you thought you could get her alone with you for some special time - you can't.

She is just another greedy girl who would rather try to make an extra 100 tokens from other sites than keep her real customers happy by being private with them.

My advice is never give her a token. Don't encourage this scamming behaviour

• took her private today on chaturbate. not only did she have bloody pussy, she also left it up on stripchat and god knows how many other sites. cut private short as soon as i realized she was sharing it everywhere.

avoid this bitch.

• i concur. went private with her on chaturbate today and heard tip sounds from cams.com while I was trying to play 1-1 with her.

save your tokens for girls that do real private

• pointless tipping her. her music is always so loud you cant hear her moaning or saying anything. seems her studio and others now use obs/xsplit and stream the music on a second track at a crazy volume that drowns out the sound from the girl's mic.

no point having lush if we cant hear her moan when she uses it.

• stripchat : nanisia

She changes her names this week, no more LeilaKuo. Probabbly because she got banned and reported so many times on those names. Don't let her get away with doing the same shit on a new name.

• this girl is CHEAP and will do all. Never pay a lot for her. She will accept private on chaturbate for 6 tokens a minute!

I took her private today for only 6 tokens per minute and she did pee show for me. Peed all over her little pussy while I watched and showed great closeups of her pussy and asshole.

Never spend more that 6 tokens per minute on her. And don't give big tips in public. She will do everything for cheap if you ask or wait!

• Can confirm. She will do pee shows if you ask.

• was watching her today. no need to tip for anything. she does all for free if you wait. today she do toy show in public with 2 toys for no tips at all ;-) . She just love being little whore for everyone and moaning for her toys. Save your tokens for other girls, let this one play for free for you.

• lol yeh, she must feel so proud of herself. fucking her pussy while 500 people watch for a mere 5 tokens lol. she is a complete slut. does all for free in public. just wants to make herself cum for all and don't care about the cash.

• you can see how much she love feeling that vibration on her clit. she don't care if 1 person or 1000 people watching. and she don't care if she get even 1 token she just want give herself pleasure. this girl clearly works for the fun of showing herself to the world, and not for the money. She just love to perform and cum for us all.

• I saw her today too. she spent about 90 minutes with her toy buried in her pussy and buzzing away on her clit while she moaned for us and I saw a grand total of 4 tokens get tipped in that time. Absolutely no need to tip this girl. She will play happily without it :D :D :D :D

• lazy bitch. doesn't want to do anything for tokens. just sit around and wait for someone to tip. she dont reply to anything in chat. dont say hello. dont acknowledge tips. just sit and yawn and look bored. half time she dont even notice you win prize on her dice game.

• She is back again on yet another new name. Keeps changing them to avoid or stay ahead of bans and to lure in new people that don't know that she is a lazy scammer yet. Make sure to warn everyone you know o stay away from her and spend money on good models.

• it should be a clear warning to all that she is banned on MFC. she is banned on stripchat. she was banned on chaturbate... and now on yet another new account to fool people that she is new and good and innocent model.

• Banned on mfc? You sure? Never seen a ban on mfc, except when a guy appeared on cam. MFC is scammer's paradise

• tipped her up a storm today with big yellow wall then in middle of her moaning she randomly stops and starts talking to someone in russian i think, then goes back to moaning. it totally breaks the mood and shows she not actually into the person tipping her so I leave her room then. should have read the other reviews here first and saved myself a lot of money. she clearly isnt paying real attention to her tippers but to whoever she really talk to.

• she is hot as hell but she definitely not a jap girl like she trying to tell everyone. watched her about half an hour today and she speaking always in russian to someone off the camera that we cant see. probably operator for her studio who control what she do and write for her. she some kyrgyz or kaz girl for sure. she even write a lot today in chat in russian haha.

• took her private on chaturbate today. pretty lame to be honest. but worst is she leave her cam open for other site. I hear tips from bonga so I stop private. greedy little bitch wanting to milk my show to get more cash. scammer is right. stay clear of this little bitch.

• confirmed. went group chat to see today on bonga, she wouldn't close cb so ended group.

• literally just finished a private on cb with her about 5 mins ago and was told by a guy in chat that she was showing it on bonga and everyone could hear and see what we were doing. bitch. will report her and ask cb for refund!!

• fuck! same for me. just took her private on chaturbate. 9 feb 01:30 est. She was still open on bongacams to get tips there from the private show I was paying for. She should look up the word private in the dictionary. I will be reporting her too and asking for a refund. private means private - no exceptions. I am not paying 30/min for others to enjoy it too. Hopefully people will look here before wasting their hard earned money on her.

• yes really. i have seen plenty of bans on MFC. they have zero tolerance on a lot of things. guy on cam, kids on cam, pee, blood etc.. check their wiki... if a girl is caught/reported for those she is gone from the site. they cant risk any legal issues.

lots of fines get handed out too to models breaking the smaller rules. I know one girl who had 20,000 tokens removed from her monthly total because of rule breaches.

• yes really. i have seen plenty of bans on MFC. they have zero tolerance on a lot of things. guy on cam, kids on cam, pee, blood etc.. check their wiki... if a girl is caught/reported for those she is gone from the site. they cant risk any legal issues. lots of fines get handed out too to models breaking the smaller rules. I know one girl who had 20,000 tokens removed from her monthly total because of rule breaches.

• Yet another unsatisfied customer reporting in. I also just came out of a private show with her on chaturbate to receive a PM from a guy in her chat that it was free on bongacams. they pointed me to this site to leave a report in the hopes others realize what she is doing and dont give her any more money.

Bitches like this really piss me off. They are taking blatant advantage of their best clients. I was paying full price 60/minute with a minimum of 10 minutes for some PRIVATE time with her. Why the hell would I want a bunch of dudes on another site watching it for free? I am just glad I didnt ask her to call out my name and have all the internet hear it!!!!!! It shouldnt be allowed that they can charge for PRIVATE shows that are NOT PRIVATE. I hope the sites listen to us at some point and take action on these greedy gold-diggers.

• sounds like a total condescending bitch when she talks in english. has all the usual model canned phrases for the lush... 'fuck me guys, 'i love it guys', 'don't stop' and couldn't sound less insincere when she says them if she tried lol.

just out to milk money from those dumb enough to tip her.