Discussion about SweetHarlee , camming since 2017

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2017 to 2019, and worked under 5 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• You complain that she works on multiple sites (which is quite common and fair). So, you come here and post under multiple names to trick people into thinking that there are many members complaining about the same thing. Very well... all comments removed.

• After my first private with Harlee on LJ, I can say that she is pleasant enough, moves gracefully and is willing to change outfits *almost* off-cam. That is as much nudity as you will get. She does have a slim sexy body. I enjoyed the show.

• Why are all the comments and tags constantly removed? What's wrong with that girl?

• Nothing is wrong with her. I kinda explained this before. For the past 11 months someone has been bugging this girl, and recently her members too. Posting negative comments under different names, and now he is posting negative/fake tags and some non-sense tags too like <i>oh-no-no-no</i> or <i>ghuffyfxyfxfh</i>. Basically, trying to disrupt her business and MyCamgirl too. So, I need to moderate this.

• We know who the guy is. He uses the name of one of her regulars and posted a video of her on camwhores with it. I know for a fact the name he uses on camwhores is used to harass her. Why can't this site and that site ban him for life? This guy's a stalker and very creepy. I know kingsman, that's an interesting name. How long have you been using it? Coincidence that one of her regulars has also used it here to post positive comments. This girl won't masturbate for you. It wil never happen. Enjoy what's posted you won't be seeing anymore.

• "This girl won't masturbate for you" - why are we even discussing that? I don't give a fuck, she can do whatever she wants and likes in her privates!!! Not me, not you, not anybody should complain about that...

I have just one question, why are you trying to cover yourself up@GooseDown? We know it's you, it's your name being used on camwhores! Always going to all girls from the studio, although almost all of them say, they try to avoid shows with you as often as possible: always having "sick demands", always being "molesting" to a grade!

How can you claim on the one hand, that you love Harlee and on the other hand you visit almost every girl from that studio - paying Angie to fuck herself, but writing that Harlee is your destiny and the love of your life??? There lies the explanation for everything that's going on...an "old pig" wanting to be with a girl he met on a camsite - does not get what he wants because his "game play" does not work for years...and once he does not get what he wants, he starts to attack!