ReynaGomes, a Romanian camgirl, camming since 2014

ReynaGomes, formerly known as ReynaGomez, is a busty camgirl from Romania who has been camming on LiveJasmin since 2014. She has had accounts on multiple camsites, but she has mainly been working on LiveJasmin. She used to work for a studio, but then she decided to move away from this studio.

On MyCamgirl, you can find a full review about Reyna with pictures and videos: ReynaGomez - My Incredible Tempting Busty Girl

Name ReynaGomes
Age 29 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/19120

Comments

• too bad that she always blocks the private when things start to get kinky.

• too bad that she always blocks the private when things start to get kinky.

According to her, she blocks the private chats out of respect for the paying member so they can have privacy and her full attention. It is bullshit. Because, as pointed out here, she only blocks when she is about to get naked. So, if she is fully nude, just chatting with the member, there is no need for privacy? She just wants to avoid people seeing her tits for $2.
    I have spent enough time interacting with her. At first, she seems nice. But... she strikes me as a moody person. During our conversations, she always sounded like a passive-aggressive person. She had no disposition to do anything, not even chat. It felt like if I ended the private, I would do her a big favor.

• Based on her time online and the sporadic hours, chances are she's in a relationship / married, which would make sense with what people seem to be describing her as.