Discussion about Beca, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2015, and worked under 11 different nicknames on 8 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She is the most natural and the wonderful girl i have ever met in my entire life, just take her private and Be her friend, she is a great book. Just love her, She makes me happy every single time. Respect her and she will give you everything you can not even imagine. :)) she always keep telling me , "Dont Worry, Be happy"

• She is not just a webcam model , she is actually a true lover and free soul. it is like a dream ride of the love , you just need to take a seat and she will take you all away from our world and will give you all love and peace from the bottom of her heart. Her love is mysterious and beautiful. Just be her friend.

• such fucking bullshit.. thinking of love or friendship.. what an idiotic thing to say..

she obviously got in your brain and is pulling the strings.. this models are even trained to do that and so many guys fall in it..

it's almost impossible to find real/genuine friendship on a camsite with a cammodel..

camsites aren't dating sites or shit like that.. wake up everyone..

• you are a bullshit gruggi