Discussion about eliza monne, camming since 2015

She was a camgirl from 2015 to 2020, and worked under 9 different nicknames on 4 different camsites

Name eliza monne
Age 42 years old
Country Bulgaria
Model page/models/19906

Comments

• Wonderful woman. Great sense of humor. Is happy to try most things but also just willing to chat.

• She did not quit. She's back on all sites as of late March 2018.

• i just love her....and I will keep loving her

• She's only active on Jasmin as of Oct 2018. And her Streamate account is gone.

Rob

• Hello. Turtle and anyone else.... do you have any knowledge about where is she active these days? I know she got online on streamate about 5h ago but she closed her chat after about 1 hour and didnt come back. And it is not the first time she did this so I think she is on another site that is not posted here...

• thank you. but you are wrong. so wrong! she is not on jasmine anymore. actually I heard two different sounds on two different days that were not from streamate or jasmine or f4f. one of them I thought was from bonga but I checked many times more days in a row and did not find her. does anyone know if there is another site that has similar tip sound to the one from bonga?

• She is active still but her Flirt4free account name is Eliza_monne now. And she goes on Streamate everytime she goes on Flirt4free. But occasionally there's trouble with the websites so she might be on one and not the other but its only temporary. She stopped using Jasmine in early 2019.