Tattoo camgirl Poker Babe, camming since 2010

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2014, and worked under 6 different nicknames on 4 different camsites

Name Poker Babe
Age 41 years old
Country United States
Model page/models/1690

Comments

• PokerBabe is a great entertainer, witty, very sexual and always happy to chat about almost anything. It's been great getting to know you PB and I hope our friendship lasts for a long, long time.

• PokerBabe/Kitty is a 5* performer who has never let me down. She's also a fantastically pretty, sexy and sexual woman. And no, I daren't take her on at Poker - not unless she promises to lose! The biggest compliment I can pay her is that Poker Babe is a wonderful person, who has let me into her life, albeit briefly. She's been a real help when I've needed someone, and I value her friendship deeply.

• Hey hun... Your are an Amazing!!! no other girl on here has a personality like you, your truly one of a kind and the biggest sweetheart around! You always play amazing music and your quite honestly my favorite person to chat with on mfc bc your so smart and sexy, not to mention your shows... whoa buddy... clean up in aisle 5 :) thanks for all the good times pb

• Thank you guys. I aim to please.

• This girl is AWESOME an amazing show every time and she is and amazing person and fun to talk to as well!!!

• Poker Babe gets into what she is doing on cam. Watching her face as she pleasures herself will be the highlight of your day. Her orgasms are real and you'll wish it was you insider her instead of one of her many toys. She's intelligent, beautiful, and very nice. The best woman on here.