Discussion about Australian Camgirl SerenaRio of MyFreeCams

Sophie was one of the first Australian camgirls. For most of her career, she was known as SerenaRio and SophieHarlow on MyFreeCams.

Name Sophie
Age 35 years old
Country Australia
CWSW page /models/1206

Comments

• your gorgeoussss

• love this girl. love so much i wouldn't dare stalk her. :lolz

great girl, great sense of humour, always have a great time and she always pretends to like me.

oh. she's also afraid of goldfish. um, no, i don't know why either.

• She's just amazing, nothing more to add..

• QueenAwesome is one magnificent,funny,hot Aussie that drive me nuts with her astonishing beauty... :)

• A self-absorbed, crafty waste of space who is online less and less now that her novelty has worn off as seen by her inability to even make the top 100 on MFC any more.

• Yes, her thing got old and boring. But looking at her camscore, I think she might be still getting offline tips from loyal fans that somehow see something special on her. Oh, only if there was no lonely men in this world...... half of the models would make no money.

• Crying Shame. When she started, was so much fun, dancing nekkid, chatting, actually DOING shows. Genuinely charming! Now its all "get even tips", and countdowns that yield no shows...

• no doubt a big hype. she got used to be spoiled and get easy tips. but now the pervs are giving up and moving on as her thing is getting old and she looks more and more lazy on cam.

• She was one of the funniest cam models on the site. She loved chatting and joking about and even a 1 token tip was fine with her. She especially wanted people in her room that were entertaining to talk with. She banned a lot of the guys that would call her 'bb' and treated her like she was just their sex slave. That's where any of the hate comes from.

Banned hurt feelings.

I will remember this model till I die.

• This is what happens with girls that are good only in the eyes of a couple of rich members. When these members leave, the girls are lost. All the things Sophie accomplished as camgirl was thanks to a few members. When these members left we could see her lack of skills. Her last weeks on cam revealed the real boring camgirl she was. There was no tipper and she had no idea how to encourage people to tip. She quit because camming was not profitable for her anymore and she didn't have the skills nor she was willing to put the effort needed.

• She's still hot though - anyone got any vids other than the few that are already out there?