Discussion about Casandra Kiss, camming since 2010

She is a camgirl since 2010, and works under 8 different nicknames on 3 different camsites

Name Casandra Kiss
Age 37 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/1465

Comments

• Never saw her begging for pvts. But yeah, she is kinda boring.

In private, expect at least 5 minutes of teasing before get her fully naked. Forget about toys and fingers. She does not penetrate pussy or ass. At least not in a 10-15 minute private.

I don't know what can happen if you stay for like 30 minutes in private with her. But you will need more than just tokens. At some point of her show, you realize she will do the same thing over and over again, which consists in move a lot, grab/squeeze tits and sometimes rub pussy but without showing it. It becomes boring. She gets in the best positions like doggy style or spread legs only when she still has her panties on. As soon as she takes off the panties, she never does those naughty positions again.

Too bad because she got a great body. Nice tits, hot ass and sweet pussy.

• Man i don't know when was that. Really she is an amazing girl, I don't know what u did to her because i took her private and i was OMG. In couple of minutes she was totally naked, she did a lot of positions, pussy close to cam, she did everything I wanted. Yes she doesn't have toys, but her body is amazing and she do a LOT in private. I asked just few things (my fantasies) but in rest she did all..Maybe she changed or maybe u did something to her lol i dont know man..she awesome....honest!

• She is hot as hell with a smokin' body. She does try to keep getting you to go to privates and/or buy her stuff, but which camgirl doesn't? She's more of an exhibitionist and does play with herself, but won't do anything hardcore. Still, one of the hottest.