Discussion about AprilSun

Name:

She works under 4 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Amazing girl from St. Petersburg. Extremely sexy.

• agree. Unfortunately she rarely is on LJ. Would shower her with credits...

• Always on CamContacts though.

• Always on CamContacts though.

• maybe, but... wth... CamContacts??? Who uses cc?

• she probaly told members from lj to go to CC, Why Get 30% from lj when u can make 50 to 80% on CC from pvt $

• is that what she told you? CC is a blackbox, never would go there. The whole look and feel of CC makes me think of a webpage 15 years ago. Would also be concerned about private details (creditcard details etc). Maybe it's better for the girls, but not for visitors. I also doubt there is lots of traffic on CC.

anyway, good luck to her.

• There is lots of trffic on CC. She is online often and always busy. An amazing girl. Still won't go topless though.

• There is a great video of her on Camwhores. The title is "I forgot her name"

• There is, I have seen it, there's also a second video called missm00n (zeros for o's). They are great videos and typical of the shows that she regularly gives on CC. I've managed to get her to go a bit further than that and I'd love to know how other people have got on with her.

The video entitled "missmoon 2" is not her but her cousin Mia (summer18)

• M!ssm00n is the video. Gorgeous woman. Pity she does not show more f those perfect breast.

Her cousin seems to have shutdown. Pity since she is gorgeous. Some great photos of her around.

• There's a few new videos of her on CW...has anyone seen them? Is there anything new there.. Haven't seen much of her lately, especially since her cousin has left..