anna18cute aka happyanna

Anna, known as anna18cute on Chaturbate, happyanna on MyFreeCams, and many other names, is a blonde Hungarian camgirl who has been camming since 2015.

She claims to be too shy to get naked. Some people report that she refuses to do anything in private chat. But other people have reported that she does get naked after a long time in private.

Name Anna
Age 25 years old
Country Hungary
CWSW page /models/15704

Comments

• the most beautiful girl on the planet in my opinion, and the nicest

• She still does not do even topless shows. I have given her some good tips and saw more skin at the beach for free.

• Dont waste your money with this model. She is still frigid probably does not even undress when alone unless the lights are off. Go to the beach for free and see more than what you see at her shows.

• Good to know she still has some dignity. perverts are welcome to stay away. if nice ladies were only aware what sort are ogling them at the beach. gross.

• Yeah I am sorry I thought she was on a adult website my mistake. Wish she would do an adult website so nice men and women can tip to see beauty.

• Yeah I am sorry I thought she was on a adult website my mistake. Wish she would do an adult website so nice men and women can tip to see beauty.

• She still spends hours in private and does nothing. The shy girl excuse was okay a few years ago but she has been doing cam show for a long time. I appears this model want to do a little as possible for as much money ass possible. Spending hours in private doing nothing should be against the rules.

• People saying that she is non-nude and does nothing. That is not entirely true. It is hard, she won't get naked in a few minutes, and she will pull all tricks and excuses possible to not get naked. The more you push her to get naked, the longer she takes. But if you spend enough time and money on her, and be polite, she will get naked. There are enough proofs online of her fully naked.