MyFreeCams Camgirl Araya

Araya at the beach wearing yellow bikini

Araya, aka LillCindy, was a Romanian camgirl who worked for nine years (2009-2018) exclusively on MyFreeCams.

She was known for her petite body, slim waist, and big natural tits. Her cam shows were very popular, and she would easily clear the countdown. The shows would be full of masturbation with sex toys and fingers. Araya would also perform anal sex to encourage more tips.

Araya performed lesbian shows with another Romanian camgirl called Marilinn.

In 2018, at the age of 31, she shut down her MFC account and quit camming for good.

Name Araya
Age 35 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/1521

Comments

• Absolutely fab! 25 point out of 5.

• <<=====SO CONFUSED......Okay, Arayah is another Romanian girl with a HUGE camscore. On Nov 1st she was ranked #4 , and considering first day of work in November was the 12th , I have a real issue on wtf is going on in Romania with these girls getting large deposits the first of the month. Been to her room many times and I've never seen a tip that would account for this camscore. I assume she's getting large deposits offline into her account.

• She was online on the first hours of November 1st. Any girl who makes an average/good amount of tokens on the first hours may end up on top 20. But as she only came back almost 2 weeks later, she was not ranked anymore.

Day 1 = #4;

Day 2 = #33;

Day 3 = #64;

Day 4 = #84;

Day 5 = She was not on top 100 anymore

I think it is normal for a girl who only worked on the first day. I don't think she got a huge deposit like you say. She probably performed one of her public shows and the tokens she made were enough to keep her on top 100 for a few days.

If she was getting a large offline deposits, she would probably be on top 100 right now. Anyway, if a member wants to tip her with huge amounts, it is his money. Also, Arayah is a great performer who gets many tips when she performs a public show, so I don't understand why you are so confused with her camscore.

• she was #4 on day one because I tipped her alot that 1st day and that was mostly it for the month

• Anyone know her real name or FB?

• You can find her on MyFreeCams. She is online right now and almost every day. So, I don't know why you need her Facebook if you already have a place where you can chat with her.

• https://www.facebook.com/sherah.davies?fref=ts

• Although this FB page is filled with Arayah's pictures, I do not think this is the real Arayah.

The english and grammar are too good compared to the lady I have seen on MFC.

Let the buyer beware.

• I am arayah and i don't have facebook/myspace or any other accounts on other sites than myfreecams or twitter and my twitter is arayah14

• this hot girl is on cam right now with Marilinn, another hot cam girl. fans are tipping/buying them shots and they are both super drunk. over half a bottle of Absolut vodka gone and a lot of fun is soon coming.

• Ok so her most recent date raffle was set to close sales today. No mention on when drawing was going to happen though. But she seems to have anticipated it and drawing already happened. Last time she has been online was dec 21. Winners were probably drawn that day.

Winners: 4th icu/ 3d matty1986/2nd diablo/1th jesticle or cyrano (info from her last topic)

I actually wanted to watch the drawing to see if looks legit or a scam. But since I don't follow her, I didn't know she was doing it earlier.

• Hottie and awesome girl...very honest and funny never had any problem i had a pvt with her which was very good! 100 out of 10 for me! the room is also a funny place where spend time lots of laughs...

• Why doesn't she wanna admit she has implants? It's so obvious. You can see the shape of implants quite well, especially when she lifts her boobs up.