Discussion about 1FreshMaid, camming since 2010

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2014, and worked under 13 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• In private she talks too much before start to dance... dances too much before get naked... teases too much before show pussy.

Expect at least 30 minutes to see a nipple. One hour to get her fully naked. If at this point you still have money, wait 15 or 20 minutes more and she finally starts spreading pussy and rubbing it. You have to remind her that you are there for a nude show. Otherwise she will sit and start chatting, if she is in the mood to chat.

A full show with pussy closeup takes about 1 hour and a half to start. No toys. She rubs and spreads a lot and maybe she can use a finger.

• I enjoyed my first show with Vera, I thought she was incredible. 5 stars for her! (1Freshmaid)

• She is super cute, with tight little pussy that she keeps shaved and a pink asshole. Very fuckable. The only problem is that she is a studio model trained to delay nudity for as long as possible.