Discussion about Jessica, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2015

Name: Jessica

She is a camgirl since 2015, and works under 9 different nicknames on 6 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Definitely a member of an East European studio infamous for scamming guys with promises of Hot sessions but failing to deliver as much as a hint. At least the cleavage is real!

• I agree and you are right about this girl and the studio. All the girls at this and several Romanian studios do this practice. The even try to hid they are in Romania and say they are from other places like Spain. Sad and pathetic.

• Very very hot, but does not communicate (or is unable to).

Other viewers on MFC indicated they believe she's in a studio, and that the studio handles types any responses Jessica provides.

The earlier comments by Brawler17 and LetMeLickx unfortunately do seem consistent with what I saw.

This gal could make a fortune (for herself and the studio) if they enabled & facilitated her interaction with viewers.

The world will be a much better place when Jessica has good internet connection and webcam at her home. And the good news is that the internet's global reach expands every day.

Can't wait to see her tits !

• Very very hot, but does not communicate (or is unable to).

Other viewers on MFC indicated they believe she's in a studio, and that the studio handles types any responses Jessica provides.

The earlier comments by Brawler17 and LetMeLickx unfortunately do seem consistent with what I saw.

This gal could make a fortune (for herself and the studio) if they enabled & facilitated her interaction with viewers.

The world will be a much better place when Jessica has good internet connection and webcam at her home. And the good news is that the internet's global reach expands every day.

Can't wait to see her tits !

• Agree with the previous comments. Totally gorgeous and a real turn on to look at but not even a flicker of personality and zero enthusiasm. Went private once but quickly excused myself, she's a real leech.

• Waste of time, She will tease you. I had to excuse myself.

• Waste of time, She will tease you. I had to excuse myself.

• I can only confirm what has been said... 100% scam. Has somebody answering and typing for her (mainly emotes) the very few times people get a response. Doesn't even see the chat and some sessions are recorded vids... Recently pulled the ohmibod scam on MFC, trying to make believe she had one in her topic... Fully clothed, only the upper body visible, zero reaction after eventual tips by naive people... No need to explain further... Pvt always only last 1 min, the time people realize she doesn't answer, do anything or it's recorded... And of course, stolen picture on her profile... Never pay for anything... 100% scam.

• you have a list of model from this studio?

• This girl is so hot. It's a shame she is being controlled and scamming people out of their hard earned money. She could do so much more than what she is doing. I have even left messages saying that people are onto her and she needed to change her ways. Her only chances of making anything is through naive people and people that are new now. And think of what it puts in the minds of people who are scammed into taking a private with anyone else. They get scammed once they might not take the next one from a model who is 100% legit. Models like her just make it harder for those wishing to make anything. I have spent about 6-8 tokens on her spying on a private and saw all I needed to see. She does nothing. It's sad because she could do much more.

• stunning model who could own any site she legit worked on but there is no response, looped video feed, waste of time

• When I asked Jessica if she would show more in private than free chat, she said she would. But when I entered private, she told me I had to turn on my webcam. When I said no, she said that she would do nothing more and that she was losing money because I did not turn on my webcam. Which is true in that she couldn't make another extra credit unless I turned on my webcam. She still was charging me 1.99 credit per minute just to be in private with her. Then she even stopped responding to my texts in private at which point I left. She offers nothing except being a pretty face with cleavage.

• had the same experience. promised to show everything in private but then nothing happens. i wonder why sites allow this bullshit. 2 days ago on xhamster/stripchat i saw her get tipped 3 K tokens and shorty afterwards she went offline. the guy was fooled and the whole room laughed about this idiot :D