Discussion about Alina, camming since 2016

Name: Alina

She was a camgirl from 2016 to 2018, and worked under 8 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Be careful of this girl and her friends.

Alina_Li___

Nami_Li

Bonnie__Lu

They are pretty but scammers.

They don't respect Private/True Private. Took Nami_Li for true private and then saw Alina_Li__ showed the whole thing for free in her room. What is the point of paying extra to be alone with a girl when her friend is showing it for the whole world, and people can cap it to put on internet?

Report these bitches to MFC. Let's get shit like this stopped.

• yeh they share privates and true privates. i seen them do it the last few days. bitches. don't waste tokens on them. literally every time one goes to a private the other leaves the camera on to show it all and try for more tips in her room.

• wish i had read here first. Today took true private with Holly_Min (new name for Nami_Li) and the whole time it was on in the room of Alina_Li___

I left the private fast as soon as I saw what these bitches were doing. I am not paying extra for private/true private just so others can watch it all!!!

• This camgirl seems to have disappeared. Every now and then logs in for a few minutes then goes offline.

• she has a boyfriend now

• she has a boyfriend now

• the whore is back https://www.anon-v.com/videos/413455/kyrgyzstan-whore-hot-camshow-5328dbe35cf66de9/