Discussion about Claudia, camming since 2007

Name: Claudia

She was a camgirl from 2007 to 2016, and worked under 4 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• First thing to know about this girl is that she is NOT the girl who appears her profile. She is using fake photos. I've added her with a real photo of her.

Claudia (let's pretend this is her real name) is a very old Polish camgirl. Not old in terms of age, but in terms of how long she has been camming, since 2007. She is actually quite young. Twenty two years-old may not be far from the truth. However, she had a very long break. I think between 2009 and 2011 she was not working online. She got pregnant in 2009, worked pregnant as long as she could and then quit this job.

She was since ever a non-nude model and she still is. Don't let her fool you. She is NOT the hot girl on the pictures and she is NOT going to get naked. Period.

The only good thing to say about her is that her English is better and is now talking more. She used to be too quiet, sitting there eating cookies while waiting for the end of her shift.

Now she is back and, surprisingly, Claudia who was never a good model, has become #1 model on LivePimpin this period, summing over $3,200 with privates and tips. Quite good for a model who does not even tease. I'd say that on this period she has made more money she has ever made in her entire career. How? She has probably fished a sugar daddy.

Old pictures of her added. She was not always blonde.

• she is very classy lady, worth every dolar, everybody should try to get to now her, she dont get naked but it very easy to chat with her...she have amazing sense of humor and care of ppl she talk with...money are not everything for her. she is adorable and very beautifull girl. my highest recommendation.

• hello guys.if you are in touch with this sexy Lady and mean you are the only one for her!

dont believe and write here to get in touch and help each other understand all.

this Lady is awesome liar and actor.

• hello guys.if you are in touch with this sexy Lady and mean you are the only one for her!

• Share Vids or Pics of her at peter120368@gmail.com

• would like to understand i chat with her in the past