Discussion about Ana, camming since 2013

Name: Ana

She was a camgirl from 2013 to 2018, and worked under 26 different nicknames on 9 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• This is a replacement for her profile here with this really bad picture. She was gone for some time but is now back online. Be nice to her because she is a very nice girl!

If anybody knows more about her let me know please.

• Is it possible to change pics. Some of these profiles have horrible profile pics.

• I once asked somewhere here about this and was told it´s not possible to change pics...

• She is as Daisy-Logue at goadultcams.com

• Too bad now on LiveJasmin and Xlovecam she does no free shows anymore. But there are some hot recordings in the www where you can see her fucking her pussy pretty hard with her red-blue-dildo.

Hope she keeps being cute and won´t change into a true camwhore like many others.

• Looks like she is in holidays or even retired from cam work. I haven´t seen her for a while now. Can somebody help me find her?

• Oh yeah!! Last night she was back online! Let´s see for how long this period. ;)

Even if if it looks as if she has become a bit fat...or pregnant...

• She is a hot girl! No Matter if in Studio or at home on her own cam! When you treat her the right way she cums for real and big! And she even does crazy shit like pee......Now I´m trying to make her do more anal and I hope I can make her fuck her BF on cam. Or some hot wax play...fingers crossed for me guys. ;)

• @Anauer: do you have any Pics or Videos to Show us that you're no liar?

• Of course I recorded all this! Last sunday I made her fuck herself pretty hard, cover her boobs, pussy AND asshole with wax and even made her fuck her tight ass with her dildo while she called her BF on the phone and put him on speakers! The perfect ending was a huge pee and a nice cute shower show.

She´s what I call a naughty Gem! (or Bitch and Toy between her and me ;) )

Sadly she found out about my comment here and probably about this comment now too (Hi my naughty Toy! ;) ) and got seriously pissed. rofl

Otherwise I would have posted some Screenshots. ;)

• Blah blah blah...

• Damn! Such a cute face but wow she´s naughty! I really have to get in contact with her.

• If anybody has video or pics of her fucking a guy please mail me to anauer at gmx.net . I even pay for it!

• Long time no see. Yesterdy she was online And she say she will online this day again. I see no Babybelly.

• Well from what you guys say here, she is another typical Romanian whore like one in particular (real name Maria, thinks she is an artist, was kicked out of law school from the University of Bucharest -Universitatea din BucureÈ™ti) and the rest of the ones listed on this site.

All are gold digging street whores pretending to be innocent and in a bad circumstance.

• Alright, we all know who you are talking about. Time to put away that old axe and move on. We all know you got burned. We all have been burned by at least one of these. But, you gotta let it fucking go!

• You guys have got a problem. Understand this, THESE GIRLS ARE DOING THIS AS A JOB. None of this is real to them.

They do not love you.

They do not like you.

They do not respect you.

You are just money to them.

They forget about you after your money is gone.

You get it through your sick thick heads?

GOOD! Now go have fun and waste your money on them!

• Has anybody seen her online lately or knows new usernames?

• Her snapchat is anielamariee. Very naughty.

• Well there you go , im Anna right here and no, you wont find me again on those sites ever again . I work on another platform rn and its muuuchhh better than all these stupid sites. Yeah i regret a lot of things ive done , for real but thats life . You learn from mistakes . Thats my snapchat true . I dont add anyone that doesnt have my permision . And as much as u believe im a whore that wants the money and thats it , you wrong , you dont even fucking know me and talk bullshit thats the only thing you know to do . And i never complained about having a bad situation to nobodythat dowsnt know me personally. Have a good day!

• Calm down, girl! I think some of the guys aren´t talking about you here.

@anybody else: What different platform is she talking about?!? :D

• No shit? They all talking about me for your knowledge

• Isn´t it this sites purpose to talk about girls, where to find them and share experiences?

• At least 17 Nicknames on 9 sites? Not bad! Sooner or later Girls like her always will come back.

• Your absolutely right AminDa... She is exactly like the one "Model" protected by the white knight editor of this site. Just mention mention this sluts nickname and you get tosted from here. We all know her, her multiple nicknames and all know she is just a slutty fucking whore. She is such a fucking bitch. The model Ana is just like her.

• @YourRight: Oh damn shut the fuck up with your stupid little war against one other Model and leave us and her alone! Nobody wants to hear your constant whine!

• I got a lot of videos of models in a huge private online library site. This model and a lot of other ones who had there videos pulled.

• @STFU: Link?

• @Kentrock : what you got to trade?

• STFU: probably same like you. some recorded pvt sessions of different girls, a lot of public chat recordings etc. You got her fucking a guy?