Discussion about Joana Jo, camming since 2016

Name: Joana Jo

She is a camgirl since 2016, and works under 24 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Same comment I made for her friend Liana_Mi:

Another great example today of money grabbing. She cams with her friend. They open both their rooms. Go group in one and leave the other room open and beg for group there too. And for the guys who are really in group they are doing almost nothing because they want both rooms to be in group before they actually show any naughty stuff. So some poor assholes pay for a group show and get no action because these sluts want to make a bit more money by getting two rooms group at once!!!!!!!!! Just tell people to go join the group in the other room ffs. Leave one room with the cam pointing at ceiling so you can hear the action and be tempted to go other room......... But don't actively be screaming for group in the open room when you already got a group started!!!!!!!

• Same routine again today. I reported them to MFC. You all should too.

Liana_Mi goes true private but Ms_Jolly streams the whole thing in public.

Then Ms_Jolly goes true private later and Liana_Mi streams the whole thing in public.

Just whores looking for quick money at the expense of the paying members!

• Her name Guliza. She girl kyrgyz from Bishkek.

• Her name Guliza. She girl kyrgyz from Bishkek.

• she changes her name more often than I change my underwear

• Guliza Orozbekova / Гулиза Орозбекова

Dec 15 1997

https://ok.ru/profile/561424538524

• now works also as prostitute in Bishkek.

• can confirm she is willing to meet for money if you are a good tipper. decent rates given how hot she is. well worth it if you are going to be over in that part of the world. tight little pussy. cums a lot. willing to do without condom.