Discussion about HellennaSweet, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2013

She is a camgirl since 2013, and works under 11 different nicknames on 5 different camsites

Name Ellena
Age 36 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/9932

Comments

• One of the best bubble asses on Jasmin.

• Man, you are so right. Better ass than any other girl. Better tits than another girl. Best attitude and the most fun. Other models have been on a couple years have got boring, predictable and really quite rude. One in particular.

• Still camming, only on LiveJasmin. But since 2022 she has been on sporadically, and decreasing her online time. She uses to work every day for some weeks, and then go offline. As of today, she has been offline for almost six months.

Last time I saw her she still had that huge bubble ass. She got a bit fat compared to her previous form. Performance was ok-ish. She does pretty much all that you want, but without much enthusiasm. Of course, if you sit in private chat just to chat with her, she will be more enthusiastic.

NeatBen
  • GuyRocket said:

Still camming, only on LiveJasmin. But since 2022 she has been on sporadically, and decreasing her online time. She uses to work every day for some weeks, and then go offline. As of today, she has been offline for almost six months.

Last time I saw her she still had that huge bubble ass. She got a bit fat compared to her previous form. Performance was ok-ish. She does pretty much all that you want, but without much enthusiasm. Of course, if you sit in private chat just to chat with her, she will be more enthusiastic.

I know her. Can't find her videos on my PC. But I remember that she has a huge ass. She was more than ok in private, willing to do what I wanted and even propose some ideas to spice things up.