Tattoo camgirl Mary, camming since 2016

Name: Mary

She is a camgirl since 2016, and works under 8 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Mary gained popularity really quick. Especially on Chaturbate.. Now she's got her posse of power trippin' moderators. Today alone, she had eight moderators in her room.. You couldn't say anything without getting banned.. I don't know why people suddenly feel like God when their name is highlighted in red.. Avoid her on Chaturbate. You will never have an opportunity to chat with her without the risk of offending a moderator.

• Same thing happen to me. Was trying to chat with her and her mods kept spamming the page with warnings and those annoying "Tip & Follow" gifs.. I eventually tipped her for a PM which she opened, but would barely respond when I messaged her. Eventually she closed the PM. I asked her why she wouldn't chat with me and she told me to tip her for a PM again. When I argued that I already had and she ignored me, one of her white knight mods kicked me from the room.. If u need to chat with her, then do it on Livejasmin if she's on. On Chaturbate or MFC, the mods will run rampant on you. I agree with the guy above though. Just avoid her. She's hot and she knows it.. She doesn't do anything for her fans outside of a dance or two. No show unless it's pvt and even then she expects you to continue tipping her. Plenty of more giving and caring models to choose from.

• It never ceases to amaze me how relatively average looking girls build up these loyal followings... totally whacky.

• Definitely an overrated model. Cute, but that's about it.. Doesn't offer much to entice a pvt show. And from what I heard, even in pvt, u have to continue tipping her.. So what's the point of doing a pvt show then. She could make way more money if she set goals, offered nude flashes for tips and dumped her moderators. They really do cost her a lot of money & fans..

• Have to give her credit. When she realized that a lack of tips and boring pvts weren't going to pay the bills, she added a OmiBod device and a raffle type contest where tippers have a chance to win her do something actually sexy besides just sit there.. A guy actually won a topless dance. During the free chat on Chaturbate, she actually took off her top and showed her breasts.. Almost immediately she started getting tips.. Finally this girl has learned what it takes to make money and please your fans. Although her OmiBod reactions are a bit over the top. But it's a start. She still has those ego driven horrible moderators though.. Sometimes she has up to 9 at one time in her room.. She continuously spam the wall and harass members.. Don't know why she needs so many and why she chose the ones she did.. Once she drops the mods, she will make even more money

• I meant to say that her "Mods continuously spam the wall and harass members".

• Her mods are unbearable. The two who are the worst are:

bigdickeastlondon

hattori_hanzo

They constantly spam her wall. And you're unable to chat with her because they both seem interrupt anyone trying to get her attention. Especially bigdickeastlongdon. He never stops typing. You really nave to PM her. And even in a PM, she barely chats.

I will not enter her room ever again though. I played her tip roulette game. I tipped several times. Winning an ass spank, squeeze tits, blow kiss and finally a tit flash.. She did the ass spank, kiss and even squeezed tits (although she kept her nipples covered), but not the tit flash.. I mentioned it and finally after a bit, she raised her shirt, but had her hand and wrist blocking her nipples. I said, that's not what I won.. That's not a full tit flash. The mods instantly swarmed me and started bullying me. Telling me to quit harassing her and I will be banned if I don't show respect to her. I simply stated that I paid and wanted my tit flash that I had won.. She said she doesn't do full nude unless in pvt. Then another member pointed out that she does do full tit flashes and didn't understand why she was being shy today.. We were both banned instantly..

She's not worth the time and effort. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on her to begin with. She is very disrespectful to members and her mods are nothing more than verbal bullies.. She have to give a little to get a little.. Which is why she's changed her routine a bit. Still, she basically just wants money for looking pretty and doing a short but bad dance from time to time. Thank god there are so many more nice and willing models who know how to make their members happy and who in return, take really good care of their favorite models..

• She actually had 11 moderators today... 11?!!.. Her wall was nothing but spam and insults.. These guys are way to jealous of her to actually be fair and balanced mods.. No matter who posts on her wall (whether it be gray or any other color), it's the mods who do most of the answering. And even if u pay for a PM, she does very little talking. Despite speaking really good english.. They're almost the equivalent of over protective older brothers, but in a more incestuous way.. They are definitely costing her tons of money.. No one wants to tip because her roulette app is rigged. And even when u win the infamous "Topless" prize, she very seldom actually shows her breasts.. Her pvts are way over priced. And there is really no getting to know her..

Check out the more sexier and friendlier SexyAlice1997.. Very young model with a big fan base, but no Moderators and really puts on a show for tips. Always guaranteed to see her nude throughout the day.. She is everything that Mary is not. A true doll who respects her fans.

• Was in her room this morning. She had only been on for a few minutes before the mods started swarming her page. Within 30 minutes she had 9 mods live in her room. Spamming the walls with gifs and demands. No chance of chatting with her. Why she made these losers mods, I'll never know.

• Uma das poucas coisas que a Mary sabe fazer é ficar balançando sua bela bunda vestida com aquele short manjado que ela deve ter comprado em 1999. Ela também costuma levantar a blusa sem sutiã e mostrar as mãos tapando os seios he he he... Se vc pretende entrar em sua sala na esperança de ver nudes pode esquecer!

• One of the few things Mary knows how to do is swing her pretty ass dressed in the shorts she must have bought in 1999. She also raises her blouse without a bra and shows her hands covering her breasts ha ha ha ... If you plan to come into your room waiting to see naked can forget!