Discussion about Masha, camming since 2015

She is a camgirl since 2015, and works under 8 different nicknames on 2 different camsites

Name Masha
Age 25 years old
Country Ukraine
Model page/models/17101
Tagged:

Comments

• This girl is a BIG LIAR and SCAMMER!!! She selling videos that dosnt exist, taking tokens for skype show that you never get. If you try to be polite and ask when can we make skype, she says later.. Some members are waiting several months :) Basically she is just stealing your tokens. She checks her profile regularly for negative comments and deletes them.

Many members have reported for these reasons her to mfc, seems it dosnt help.

And finally, she started camming at the age of 16 !!! as some more girls from her studio. They photoshop ID and MFC dos not notice it. Have reported about age to mfc, no reaction.

• total scammer

• im another sucker that got scammed by this whore. dont send her tokens. you have been warned

• hello guys, she has asked me to tip her 350 tokens for a skype show and did not even connect with me on skype. beware she will rip u off

• you're not the first persone to say that about her lol

she is full of shit

• I tipped her 500 for Skype and she gave me nothing

• She is really good SCAMMER. Today I was in her room 20 min and 3 members got scammed lol. If the angry members started to complain in free chat she just logged off. and suome dumb members thougt she went to skype lol. Dream on. If you cant trust model, dont tip her.

• It's too bad that myfreecams.com doesn't fire or punish SCAMMERS that work on their site. I guess they're cool with their commission off the scams?

• How many fake names do u need fella?.. We get it.. She ripped you off and you're mad, but damn, you have reached the point of blind obsession.. The amount of hatred that you're showing for this woman is scary.. Let it go and move on with your life..

• mkshane75 try your luck with her, I am sure she takes your tokens and you dont get any skype and videos (as she dosnt have any). She is hopeless scammer and lier with nice ass. Typical slut who steals everything within the sight and dosnt blink a eye for it.

• Well, I see the Bucharest Syndrome is here again... Yes, "Mr. Disapointed" I understand and feel bad for you. But this is common there. As I said in my reply to you, what do you expect from girls over there. I mean they are what they are and that is the best they can do. These girls are not good enough for anything else, so best accept the fact they are virtual prostitutes and will say and do anything for money. If you want to see the ultimate Bucharest Bi***h, go to HALLIEBEAR

• Well, I see the Bucharest Syndrome is here again... Yes, "Mr. Disapointed" I understand and feel bad for you. But this is common there. As I said in my reply to you, what do you expect from girls over there. I mean they are what they are and that is the best they can do. These girls are not good enough for anything else, so best accept the fact they are virtual prostitutes and will say and do anything for money. If you want to see the ultimate Bucharest Bi***h, go to HALLIEBEAR

• So?.. "A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted"..

You think you're the only person who ever got scammed?.. I've been there.. I got over it and moved on.. Being obsessed isn't getting your money back.. And posting on here multiple times under multiple names is not giving the impression that she's scammed multiple people. It only makes you look pathetic.. The fact that u sulk over it on a daily basis and the constant used of degrading

• HallieBear is a doll. You're just upset because you didn't get the privilege of seeing her actually do a nude show.. I have and it's worth the wait..

• mkshane75, just check images posted here and you see she scammed multiple people. These are real mfc members, you can contact them.

I agree with "A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted".

Same time its hard to beleive that some model can be cold-blooded brutal scammer, but she is.

• It is all fun and games till someone loses an eye. Never give these girls any money you cannot afford to lose, and NEVER give them your heart or sympathy. It will cost you more money than you can possibly imagine.

• She is back. First day april 30. 2017, under her account was here absolutly another girl !! http://camgirlvideos.org/?s=littlefunblo From may, 1st 2017 blonde scammer again. This studio tries to trick mfc with fake documents. I dont think she is now honest and dont scam, you are warned.

Attached images with two different girls under LittleFunBlo account april 30 and may 1 2017.

• new nick, old tricks, scamming again

"NewFucker314: I wouldn't tip for a Skype show guys, she's been saying one second for 20 mins."

• I had an amazing private with her.

• If it makes you feel better, she actually passed away in May from an auto accident in Dnipro, Ukraine. Other models in her studio has confirmed this.

She might have been a scammer, but she deserves to RIP

• Shame RIP - She might have had her faults and that should be forgiven . All in all she still gives a better pvt than that Halliebear model does now.

• You all are so stupid....so the studio that fired her after she got banned by MFC is telling you she died in a car accident and you believe them??? Right.....

• after mfc, she was at cam4 in 2019 as weakness_ann . Now from august 2020 chaturbate weakness_anny