Tattoo camgirl Daniela

Name: Daniela

She works under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She was working on Xhamster too but it seems like she stopped working in May 2016. Has anyone seen her or further Information about her?

I think she is easy to recognize with her long black hair and the little dolphin tattoo on her hip.

There is also a Video of her with a guy:

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/247328/Belt_Forced_Brutal_Deepthroat/

Anybody knows her Username with this guy? I would love to see more of her!!

• Oh yes I saw her squirt a lot in her shows!! She did some lesbian shows too and she once even peed on the other girl...

Was always fun and hot with her. Miss her too...

• She is back on cam but has changed a lot. Seems like in the meantime she has got a kid. Her boobs are very saggy now and she looks pretty tired. But she works with another girl so maybe still worth a look.

• Good thing is you don´t need to tip her because she gets naked and starts to play with her pussy anyway.

• haha that's why i never tipped this one

• Or if someone is so stupid and takes her to private just switch to her other sites. She always keeps them open... ;)

• Oh btw...also as Hot_Bryanna on Cam4

• She is a really nice girl!! Her shows are a bit messy... But damn, she invited me to Bucharest and jumped on my Dick like a cowgirl on a wild 'stang!

• BE CAREFUL!

I just negotiated a DP with her biggest toys and paid 300tks. But she tried to fool me by bending the dildo and hide it between her ass-cheeks and even let a collegue hold it off cam so it looks like it sticks in her ass.

But after I confronted her she admitted it and apologized. No money lost but still....be careful with her!

• Her couple-names are:

Sex3hot, Sex5Stars, Sex5Stars69, Sex5star69 and Tytus4Bryanna

Can anybody tell me where to find videos or recordings of them? Or at least what sites to look for?

• https://www.facebook.com/people/Daniela-Fodor/100007042929611

• Like all the other Girls she claims to be Single...but your Money goes directly into her Mans pockets.