Discussion about Avril, camming since 2016

Name: Avril

She is a camgirl since 2016, and works under 47 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Her current name is LadyTigress_x

• Profile, http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyTigress_x

• Current stats http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/LadyTigress_x

• holy shit,,, she's had 40 profiles in a year. Think i'll give this one a miss, must be a reason as to why she's had that many profiles. Alarm bells are ringing.

• She's has 40 names, not profiles. Trying out different ones in the beginning is no biggie.

• Also, she has "Change my username for a day" as a tip option. Accommodating if you ask me ;)

• Damn fine and chill

• Damn fine and chill

• Wish she was online more..

• Is she on Streamate anymore?

• I'm not currently using Streamate, but that could change rarely on a day when mfc is having glitches.

• Word to the wise, I've been getting a some hate and a lot of downvotes on this site for having had multiple nicknames in my first year as a camgirl. Rest assured, as stated, I was playing around with nicknames in my first year trying to find something suitable, and I will allow members to change my username for a day if they tip a certain amount. I DO NOT scam. My account(s) would be banned permanently if I did. To whoever is saying mean things and downvoting the crap out of me, I hope you can become a happier person and find a better use of your time. To those who are skeptical, check my ratings on MFC or Streamate (Which I rarely use but may if MFC is ever down) where people actually have to sign up with an e-mail to vote, not just spam with various I.P. addresses. ;)

• Ah, there is an option to block none members from voting/commenting. Seems like the hate spam has stopped. :)

• Fantastic Girl. She should be on LiveJasmin. Would be the best on that site. No girl on LiveJasmin would ever be as smart, funny, witty, cute as her. She is the best tease and flirt.

• Young girl, who do think you're fooling with your typical camgirl rethoric... Everybody knows ratings are not worth the pixels they're made of. "I do not scam, my account would be banned permanently" Yeah, sure everybody also knows the hundreds of scamming girls like you are banned everyday from their website... You're crystal clear transparent and the simple fact you come her with your classic semantics and ridiculous explainations further demonstrates it. "I was playing around with nicknames" loool "I hope you can become a better person and better use of your time" Where did you copy and paste this super original one? "Empty camgirls quotes for dummies ?"

• Young girl, who do think u're fooling with ur typical camgirl rethoric. Everybody knows ratings are not worth the pixels they're made of. "I do not scam, my account would be banned permanently" Sure, scamming girls are banned everyday from their websites. U're transparent and u coming heer with ridiculous explainations demonstrates it. "I was playing around with nicknames" loool "I hope u can become a better person and better use of your time" Where did u copy and paste this super original one? "Empty camgirls quotes for dummies ?"

• Can u learn how to spell/quote properly before you bullshit more? And don't be ageist. Get a LIFE. Dear god. Please. How about "normal people who hate having to tolerate random haters for smart-asses. " If my ratings aren't worth shit, stop spamming with negative ratings/being a hypocrite. YOU are transparent. Hater negative unhappy person who probably hates camgirls even though you seem obsessed.

• Can u learn how to spell/quote properly before you bullshit more? And don't be ageist. Get a LIFE. Dear god. Please. How about "normal people who hate having to tolerate random haters for smart-asses. " If my ratings aren't worth shit, stop spamming with negative ratings/being a hypocrite. YOU are transparent. Hater negative unhappy person who probably hates camgirls even though you seem obsessed.

• Can "u" learn how to spell/quote properly before you bullshit more? And don't be ageist. Get a LIFE. Dear god. Please. How about "normal people who hate having to tolerate random haters for smart-asses. " If my ratings aren't worth shit, stop spamming with negative ratings/being a hypocrite. YOU are transparent. Hater negative unhappy person who probably hates camgirls even though you seem obsessed.