Brunette MISYKI with Tattoo, camming since 2010

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2017, and worked under 9 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• she's way to expensive for her ability...she likes wasting time and doing nothing

• She's the hottest camgirl I ever saw and a fabulous tease. She doesn't sell herself short - and why should she? She does come up with the goods and quality don't come cheap

• Just to add - catch her when she's doing a rare public show - like last Tuesday (Dec 6) and see why she gets 3500+ in her room. Just fuckin awesome - that fabulous body of hers all oiled up and DPing herself! She kicks all those screaming, squirting bitches to the curb.

I just wish she hadn't cut her hair so short though :(

• She used to be hot a couple of years ago but shes been doing this too long and looks fucked! Her pussy lips are very saggy now, and her tits are beginning to droop. nice girl but she needs have a career rethink coz her body wont be hot much longer and she needs to do something else. also needs to fix her horse teeth.

• Minha Linguagem Portuguese:

Nossa !! Ela é linda ^^ !!! eu não tinha nada pra fazer e fui no xvideos :P ... eu vi ela e simplesmente achei a mais linda de todas que eu já vi !!!. Se eu fosse rico tentaria conhecer e conquistar hahahahahaha, bom sem comentários..... Ela é muito linda !!!!! ralei procurando algum perfil dela :P .

In English:Wow! She is beautiful ^ ^!! I had nothing to do and went on xvideos: P ... I saw it and just thought of all the most beautiful I've ever seen!!. If I were rich try to meet and conquer hahahahahaha, without good reviews ..... She is very beautiful!!! looking for some scraped her profile: Love You Mika ;) !!!!

In Suaile:Wow! Yeye ni nzuri ^ ^! Mimi nilikuwa na kitu cha kufanya na akaenda Roulette: P ... niliona na tu walidhani ya nzuri wote zaidi nimekuwa milele kuonekana!. Kama ningekuwa tajiri jaribu kukutana na kushinda hahahahahaha, bila ya kitaalam nzuri ..... Yeye ni nzuri sana! kuangalia kwa baadhi scraped profile yake: P.

• Your money is spent but for who? her time is only good for those she favors..it does not matter if you tip or not..if she likes you than that is who she will spend her time with..spent more than 4000 on her and she barely talked

• Does anybody have more of her?she is russian so she might have another nickname on the russian sites or a new one on mfc.Also if you have some hidden stuff with her links would be apreciated

• Does anybody have more of her?she is russian so she might have another nickname on the russian sites or a new one on mfc.Also if you have some hidden stuff with her links would be apreciated