Discussion about Sashha18

Name:

She works under 6 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• hot woman and open to ALL ideas

• "Sexy_lily20" is a Scammer! I payed several, several token's to her then earned a pvt with her, which I was invited, by her. Before the pvt, the connection and more important for her, the payment, was working perfectly...then when I accepted pvt with her everything froze for almost 10 min. It was NOT my computer or internet. I checked my computer/internet on my laptop, phone and smart tv and everything was working. After my tokens went down completely to ONE token left..."Sexy_lily20" magically came back crystal clear. I politely asked if the pvt could be redone or refunded and she had no response, except no. I have several screenshots of these moments, which I am glad to share. There is NO bargaining with this woman. Do NOT trust her. SCAMMER! I have reported her to Chaturbate; on her page, via email & several phone calls. I will be getting a REFUND.

• "Sexy_lily20" is a Scammer! I payed several, several token's to her then earned a pvt with her, which I was invited, by her. Before the pvt, the connection and more important for her, the payment, was working perfectly...then when I accepted pvt with her everything froze for almost 10 min. It was NOT my computer or internet. I checked my computer/internet on my laptop, phone and smart tv and everything was working. After my tokens went down completely to ONE token left..."Sexy_lily20" magically came back crystal clear. I politely asked if the pvt could be redone or refunded and she had no response, except no. I have several screenshots of these moments, which I am glad to share. There is NO bargaining with this woman. Do NOT trust her. SCAMMER! I have reported her to Chaturbate; on her page, via email & several phone calls. I will be getting a REFUND.

• There may have been some technical issue at her end or within Chaterbate that prevented you from getting your Session. Most camgirls live by their Reputation but she was not able to refund the session. You were correct to go to Costumer Service at Chaterbate to get your refund. Stuff happens, take a deep breath and get over it. WHen she refuses to send you a link to a purchased video/pics or a password to an Album then you can scream Scammer.

• I was in Sexy_Lily20's Chaturbate room the same day as abigailxxxriley was there. Well, Ryan, Abigail's husband, was there and was playing Keno. I remember he won "name on my body" and Sexy_Lily20 wrote his name, Ryan, on her body as per the prize. Then later he went into a Private with her. I spied this private, as is my habit to spy her privates. I have been following this model for nearly 4 years and have never known her to be a scammer. In fact, she has always done very good privates, in my experience. She is most definitely not a scammer.

When I spied this private I had no trouble seeing her video stream. I was watching the very same Private that abigailxxxriley claims he could not see and was frozen. It was not frozen for me. I noticed he left the Private early because the show was not over when he left. My assumption was that he ran out of tokens or something, as often happens in these cases. There was no problem at all with Sexy_Lily20's video stream. I saw it with no problem. In fact, I would assume that the recording of the private, that Chaturbate provides, would show a good video stream as well. I asked Sexy_Lily20 what happened and she said he said he had some problems seeing her.

Then in the free chat, abigalxxxriley began sending ugly messages about the model. I took a few screenshots of the chat because he was so rude and wanted to have these for the model in case she needed them for something like this. He wrote: "YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED....FYI :)" and "Everyone DON'T Fall Far (sic) her TRICKS...SCAM!!!!!".

I can assume he was complaining in PM to the model and she was telling him that it wasn't her fault that his equipment wasn't working and apparently he didn't tell her at the beginning.

It is more likely that Abigale caught Ryan spending her hard earned tokens on other models and he was trying to get her tokens back by claiming he didn't get a good show and requesting a refund from Chaturbate and the model. I hope he was not successful, because he was the scammer. There was nothing wrong with the model's video feed and he could have exited the private at any time if his equipment was not working. I assume he stayed as long as he could to get the recording, then claimed he got scammed to try to recover some tokens. This is a common scam of users that models fall victim to.

As an experienced Chaturbate user and long time fan of Sexy_Lily20 and her other accounts, I can assure you that this model is not a scammer. She does great privates and puts on a good show and deserves much more respect that Ryan gave her that day. If his story is true, he would have ended the private right away and not spent anymore tokens while they solved the problem. But since I was spying and seeing what he was seeing, I can confidently say, there was noting wrong on the model's end, and Ryan was most likely the scammer in this case.

• Crystalhat is not the same girl.

• The best girl ever , Love her