Discussion about Yvete

Name: Yvete

She works under 11 different nicknames on 8 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She has a big meaty pussy. Really, big pussy lips. I love it!

• shes or was blonde

• I miss her on LiveJasmin, she's probably one of the hottest cam chicks around and willing to do whatever you can think of!

• Ok in pv, but NEVER FUN in live, zero demo and never show for tips ... no thank

• yes very bad, a shame, she does not deserve

• I have always seen this woman with big problem of video, very bad video only 1FPS, and she do really nothing for show ...

It is extremely difficult to want give tokens or pv under these conditions.

• Not true. She does not have the best connection, but it is a good connection. 1 frame/sec!? You must be kidding.

• True! I've seen her pussy and she does have big lips down there. Very juicy pussy too.

• You guys are getting spoiled by the free shows. Not all girls get naked in public chat. Did she promise to do a public show? No! Then, she is not obliged to do a public show because someone tipped. You can't complain about a girl because of a fair and legit choice she made.

• .... sorry , but this connexion is really bad ... for me also .... and for a topless fash, is 4x more expensive ... but she is sexy ,but ,but ,but, zZzzZZZzzzz

difficult to be interested in these conditions

• Non registered did not complained but said it doesn't work for him. She might never promised public shows but when he had promised he HAS TO like, tip or follow models which don't do publics? Watcher82 are you serious?? I actually do the very same! When I go to room of a girl, before I tip, I want to know that she is doing good shows, that she is honest, see how she treats people who tipped her and all people in general. I want to see is she fun to talk to and hung around. All this is to ensure she will not collect my say 500 tks say thank you and go eat her cookies, or all we going to talk right from about second sentence is what I want for fun. Matter of fact I do believe such mind frame will be characteristic to most MFC paying guys. We are spoiled by free shows??? I'd say it were models which were spoiled for years by easy, often free, money, lame performing, dishonest, disregardful, stuffed, rude, crooked. Yes not all, many though. If girl doesn't do public shows, there is just no way of knowing how she REALLY performing or is she really honest, for which reason personally even I might be going to many girls rooms, SUBSTENTIAL TIPS I actually pay ONLY to those I've seen public shows before and spent considerable time in room to know them. Small tips, yeah, might occasionally happen here and there. By the way this comment is not in any shape or form intended for model who's picture is at the top. I never met or seen her. However she choses to run her modeling, I can respect her choice and wish her the best! It's reply to watcher82 reply. By the way while on subject it's also not all about sex and looks. Anyone wishing to see smoking hot girls naked or masturbating don't really need any tokens at all. The only reason someone might tip a girl is if he actually do like her (both her look BUT ALSO personality), feel need or desire to socialize with her and/or to reward her or continue (motivate) her show. Small tips, yeah, might be just reflection of good humor. I remember first time I've been in ChloeLamb's room. Shes cute not the hottest though by any means. Little bit on heavier side. She had few thousand people in her room when she sang and played her guitar (naked). There was 250+ people in her group. Never before or after in my entire MFC career I've seen longer or bigger yellow wall incident. It was impossibly long, constant fast cannonade, made by hundreds, hundreds and hundreds of people. It must have lasted good 5-10 minutes and when you watch NOTHING, but fast moving rows of yellow lines, 5 minutes feels REAAAAALLY long. It was going so long it felt like its not going to end at all. Very surprising almost out of this worldish experience I'm sure for everybody in the room. She said she made 50k tokens that single evening. Speaking of nice, she used to talk even to guest and basics in her room as long as it was not really 800+ packed, which was sort of cool since not liking being jumped on by pushy girls I myself often hide as guest or basic. When it was packed she usually muted and apologized saying even she truly likes and appreciates everybody, she feels it's only fair she devotes her attention to her paying customers. There was a guy who tipped her I think 3 times 5,000 and she said she hoped she stopped tipping her because he's drunk and doesn't know what he doing. What more important, she mean it. Why I mention all this and what was so interesting about that particular experience is, it proves that personality do sell on MFC, I'm not sure if not better than sex. I could have watched screaming hot chicks masturbating while instead, to my own amazement, I chose to watch heavier naked girl sing and play her guitar and really, but I mean really enjoying just being in her room. Further more apparently few thousands other people felt the same way. I tipped her 2k total that night, but what gave her a real win with me were feeling she planted that night. She was very touching. I doubt she could ever realized how much it paid her back over time. I used many names. Also while on subject, it's not the only similar event or biggest for that matter score I've ever seen.

• She does not work on xlovcams...

no chance to take a pv !

• Well ... The last time I saw her on MFC as Karren I remember she was asking for tips if you wanted her to anwser any question. I'm addicted to her body but maybe after years she became salty or I don't know... Anyway if you looking for her the last time I see her it was on Chaturbate as "Ciociara" :)

• she is still camming after all this years? thought guys make her stop as she got called out