Discussion about Simina/Simyna, camming since 2013

Name: Simina/Simyna

She is a camgirl since 2013, and works under 6 different nicknames on 1 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She uesed to work out of studio in Bucharest, but has since quit and is working from home. She looks awesome, she's very sweet and beautiful and has a fun room to chat in.

• You will not meet a more genuine, pleasant, and perfectly gorgeous camgirl. With just the right balance of sexy charm, conversation, and a ready smile, her room always provides a great place to relax and have fun.

• is she or isn't she doing anal?

I am confused also as I have seen her play with her asshole

but what I would like to know is if she fingers it?

• no idea, I succeded to make her use her huuuge dildo

also can get her to play with her asshole

even while she has 2 fingers in her pussy and rubs her asshole at the same time

but never got her to stick a finger deep in there

but I'd like to know aswell if she does

• Has to be one of the weirdest experiences I have ever had on a camsite... this chick is straight up crazy!!

Rolled into her room for the first time and got into her PMs....Did my usual introduction..hello/hru....small talk... then..would you like to go private show? To which she replied no thanks, she only went private with her regulars. My reply was this (verbatim) "Bad news for me, but I totally understand - enjoy the rest of your night and have lots of fun!' (I try and not be an asshole to the models..

I then left her room and found another hottie to do a private show with me.

About 45 minutes into the private ..this chick (obviously keeping an eye on my tokens balance as I never hide it.. and I usually keep about 7k-10k showing so the girls know Im not a time waster.) messages me "If you wanted a long private, I would say yes" I did not reply as I was busy.

10 minutes later... big message about "how I was a asshole/a liar/ and only messaged her to make her mad. People like me ruin her mood blah blah."

no reply from me...

2 minutes later "I fucken hate you!"

no reply from me....

2 minutes later "I really felt a connect with u. and you left me"

still no reply...

1 minute later "Im srry, plz talk to me!'

1 minute later "fuk u are banned"

lol.... straight up crazy!!

• Hey Simi'sBest Friend.... more like bipolar. Seems a lot of these Romanian girls are like that one second " I love you...". Next second "You are just using me and hurting me....", of course we are using you. What the hell they expect?

You sure this girl doesn't have more accounts that this?

She sound a lot like another Romanian model ( I would name her but the white knight fanboys get upset if I did)

• Simina is Perfect.. even after we argued Months ago... but Simi let me back in her Room, as far as I can see... her Room Rules the Roost and not Simi, she wants a quiet Room so she will go along with her so called Friends instructions , because after I was allowed back in her room after 2 lousy days I made a joke, and 1 of her regulars there opened Mouth about another Ban .. but not Simi until she realized that 1 regular had said something ... so I was Banned again .. So good luck Simi but take note from yourself and not Room...

• yeah,sure =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ppl who know me know that,first of all,i don't type like THAAAT! second,i say no to pvt to my ragulars also,if i'm not in the mood to take one,tokens don't matter at all in that case! so yeah..must be hard to accept a NO and u needed to put up a story like this,Straight up crazy,INDEED!

Or..maybe you confused me with some other model :mcough :))))))))))))

Be good!

• yeah,sure =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ppl who know me know that,first of all,i don't type like THAAAT! second,i say no to pvt to my ragulars also,if i'm not in the mood to take one,tokens don't matter at all in that case! so yeah..must be hard to accept a NO and u needed to put up a story like this,Straight up crazy,INDEED!

Or..maybe you confused me with some other model :mcough :))))))))))))

Be good!

• she has an amazing ass and she is a cammodel who does her job..

ok she may changed a bit her ways in the past 2 years or whatever but if all losers stop to take mfc as a dating site or a site where there is friendship and all that bullshit..

then you'd enjoy better (but staying 5h aday online or more and to do it every single day will keep being pathetic as a member)..

but as stated she has an amazing ass so who fucking cares about the rest .. just focus on that lol

• did she quit or what happened to her?

• I'd guess so or even if not, I'd guess she has a BF now and therefor doesn't feel like camming anymore..

thought I wouldn't be surprised if she'd jump on for a quick cash grab once in a while