Discussion about Miss_Lonely_, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2008

She was a camgirl from 2008 to 2018, and worked under 28 different nicknames on 3 different camsites

Name
Age 36 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/1450

Comments

• She is a lucky girl because she was #1 on Miss MFC just because a small group of guys with tons of tokens decided to make her Miss MFC. She didn't really work to deserve the tokens. As soon as this small group stopped tipping her, she became just another camgirl in the middle of thousands and she has never appeared on top 20 again.

Since then, this girl is hoping that the miracle happens again. The Miss MFC title made her think that camming was easy money, when it was just luck. It made her lazy. It is very common to see her doing nothing while on cam. Which btw was what she was doing when she was Miss MFC... nothing.

Another lucky girl like her is Pandora. But Pandora had better luck and she was #1 in two months in a row and has appeared on top 20 multiple times. And honestly, although Pandora isn't that pretty and she is kinda boring, at least she does public shows and privates.

• I feel sad for people like you Mad toy. You just never give up, do you?

I'm not sure if is more because you are foolish or simply that you are prejudiced against a Romanian performer who just happened to have a go one time.

As far as I could see, the fact these guys decided to push it one month was, as much as anything else, a kind of ironic gesture against the sycophantic hordes that crowd into some US and Canadian chat rooms. They also were taking the opportunity to help out someone they have known a long time by giving her a major payday that month.

Someone pops up on your radar one day and, because you don't understand what's happening, you decide to hate. It's like getting angry with the person in front of you at the checkout queue because they are taking a little more time than you would prefer. Other people - outside your immediate circle - have a life too, you know. How very small-minded and stupid you are.

• I do understand. I understand that a small group decided that February 2011 would be her month. And I also understand that she did nothing to deserve that. Why? Just to make an "ironic gesture"? So, she was just caught in crossfire? But she ended up with a small fortune in her pocket. This is why I say she was lucky. It was her, but it could be any other girl. And surprise, surprise... next month it happened again to another random girl.

• Paul, you are lying or you don't know what you speak.

All the models that make a lot of money have followers that give her so much money. On the other hand, this model is really good, she is not the typical that the whole time acting sexually, but she is good person, fun and very attractive. The cause for which she lost score after being number one, it was just because she was almost two months without appear on the screen.

After, she has decided to change her type of show by other that give her less money, but she feel better.

You try to control your hatred, your superficiality and your ignorance, they are very ugly.

• Sorry, I mistook to Mad Toy with other user named Paul. The above message is for Mad Toy.

• Madtoy , there seems to be a lot of your type of hatred around. Sad you cant allow the guys with more wealth than you spend it how they see fit and be happy for the recipients good fortune. This girl in particular has a following of guys that happen to like to try to one up each other with tips. They can buy people like you by the hand full and never feel it in the wallet. As stated, she is not the usual "Like to see my poozy BB, take me pvt BB" camgirl that is so common. She can actually hold a conversation on many varied subjects. Something that apparently escapes your grasp. You chose this girl to dispense your vitriol toward it seems because of her location of Romania. Why not go after USA girls like Posey as well? She does much less to "deserve" the #1 status than long time camgirls like Jolie.

• Hi Admin,

She is playing with her names these days. She is taking a different name each few days. Her name JolieJulie is active again, and VAGStroker doesn't exist.

• If friends tip her enough to be Miss MFC one month, why does Mad toy think he can decide whether she deserves it or not. What an idiot. When we want we will make her Miss MFC again.

• Poor girl... all her big tippers are gone and nobody is there to take her to the top again. Now she carries a crown in the middle of commoners with an average camscore. Guess she took the big tips for granted. Now that she has to work for the tokens we can see she is not good at this. Even her thought she was good and now she has no idea what to do to earn half she used to earn on her glorious days. She is there now singing to about 10 premiums and a countdown that is stuck.

• I think you're misunderstanding the word "lucky" here. Google "lucky studio iasi". That's what this tag refers to, as far as I understand.