Discussion about Jennifer, camming since 2014

Name: Jennifer

She is a camgirl since 2014, and works under 12 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• This model "InnocentDoll_" is a liar and a cheat.

I bought her "snapchat for LIFE" for 1000 tokens and weeks later she saw a tip of mine posted on another model's profile, so she became angry and deleted me from her snapchat WITH NO REFUND! (At best she has the temperament of a spoiled child)!

Also I won (for being the highest tipper, 10K tokens on two occasions) a custom video, neither of which I ever received.. He excuse was she didn't have time to make them (for three months?)!!!

THe next time I asked about the videos, SHE BANNED ME ! She seems all nice and cute but she is actually a horrible person and as I said... A LIAR !!!

I bought her "snapchat for LIFE" for 1000 tokens and weeks later she saw a tip of mine posted on another model's profile, so she became angry and deleted me from her snapchat WITH NO REFUND! (At best she has the temperament of a spoiled child)!

Also I won (for being the highest tipper, 10K tokens on two occasions) a custom video, neither of which I ever received.. He excuse was she didn't have time to make them (for three months?)!!!

THe next time I asked about the videos, SHE BANNED ME ! She seems all nice and cute but she is actually a horrible person and as I said... A LIAR !!!

She seems all nice and cute but she is actually a horrible person and as I said... A LIAR !!!

• Pros - nice looking, big boobs

Cons - boring as hell, same routine all the time, uses lovense with crazy high rates (probably not even turned on), nothing really special about her

Overall - find another cute girl, you'll be much happier and your money will go further

• Paid for two videos she never sent. Should have complained to CB with screenshots of PM messages but she closed that account. Don't trust her for anything

• This bitch will find any gimmick to drain the tips out of you. First, she faked being a "Virgin looking for a her true love." Then after that fad died, she erased any evidence from old profile. Then she decided to "Cam from work" gimmick. Where she basically faked being at work. I can't believe guys actually believed this fucking WHORE. No boss would let their employee sell their pussy, while being paid by a legitimate establishment. She also dual broadcasts on CB and MFC at the same time. And can you guess which room she focuses on the most? CB mostly, since they vibed her toy the most. Oh ye, she also used the fake vibing toy gimmick. She clearly never had it connected to anything. And yet dumb asses fell for it. Just proves how dumb people who watch cam whores are. :) Get a real life losers! This dried up whore is just using her ugly pussy for money. She has no real talent!

• It's quite typical. CB gave her a ban, mfc does not care if she cheats and scams users.