Brunette PumpkinSpice with Tattoo, camming since 2014

Name: PumpkinSpice

She is a camgirl since 2014, and works under 8 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Scammer. Sold lifetime snapchat then made it monthly. Sold lifetime member of teamkat then made it monthly. Sold private Twitter then didn't Tweet. In fact, her main account on Twitter was closed because she was offering people money to kill themselves.

Do NOT tell her anything about yourself. She will tell the world.

AVOID THIS GIRL

• That is how it goes with lifetime stuff that girls sell. At some point they don't get new members, but they have to keep providing with the service. Then they either stop updating or just make it monthly. Some are honest and fair, and only charge monthly to new members. Others simply kill it and then bring it back selling monthly membership to all like nothing happened.

This girl has been making a shit load of money for a long time. I mean, A LOT of money. Easily over $40k/mo. But in the last 3 months or so she has been making less and less. Probably half or so, which still is a lot of money. She got used to make more. Expect more drama, begging and unfair deals like killing lifetime if income doesn't go up.

• Total B1tch and scammer save your tokens. Tipped 1875 for KIK ID, sent her a message on it and she replied i tipped only for her name, i now need to tip her another 900 to talk to her for THAT ONE DAY only

• Jesus, this girl looks like an unattractive 14-year old. You couldn't pay me to fvck her. How in the he11 does she make any money as a host, much less $40K per month? I'm bewildered.

• why being mean?

everyone his taste and his shit... no need to put such stuff

she's not my type at all not even personality wise but c'mon

and btw she as all other models just do a job providing a fantasy and whatever else

it's not like there is real feelings involved and sees you as a friend or lover

they all think that members are losers (some mean that word even in a bad way, others just as a guy who's not interesting and whatever)

at the end of the day no model care about members so aren't so bad affected of what is said

so give it a break

• Kat is an amazingly refreshing model! Her unique style and engaging qualities make me want more and more! It is shameful there are a group of trolls who like to make her miserable and pick on her regulars because they are jealous. I had delete my old account because they harassed me so much for tipping her! Simply put, I love Kat and I think she is the greatest model ever on MFC!

• This girl is the biggest hater on MFC. She bashes models and members alike. She promises and doesn't deliver. If or when people let their guard down and disclose something to her in private, she will later reveal it shaming the person. Back in the day when she was rolling in dough, she was a total bitch - but now that she's not - she's even worst. She's desperate. She snitches on other models all the time. She wants to make money but anytime anyone gets creative with an idea - there she goes snitching. She's gotten worst since her former members grew tired of her juvenile and low trash attitude and left her for more classy and mature models. In other words, she is drama and unless a person likes drama - they should stay away. Not to mention she is a HUGE scam artist. If a member is desperate though and wants someone to sleep with them, she will. She claims she doesn't but that other model do. However, she's lying b/c she does sleep with members. Some of the guys she later disclosed private details about have told on her - after she violated their trust and disclosed private intimate details about them. Again, avoid this girl unless you like drama or are desperate.

• Still better than a lot of models

• Just search Twitter and lolcow to find out how toxic this girl is. She lies and scams. Avoid like the plague because she's worse.