Discussion about Ashley, camming since 2010

Ashleyflavor wearing red lingerie

Ashleyflavor is an ebony camgirl from Colombia who has been working since 2010 on multiple camsites.

She began her career at LiveJasmin as 0RUBY and Cams.com as Ashleyflavor. She also had accounts on MyFreeCams and Streamate. But since 2020, she has been using LiveJasmin as her main camsite. This was also the period when she moved out of the studio to work at home.

Members describe Ashleyflavor as one of the best ebony camgirls available on sites. She has a striking face and big natural tits.

Name Ashley
Age 30 years old
Country Colombia
CWSW page /models/1499

Comments

• She is a great performer, Is the best black girl that i see ever on cam, she is so sweet, friendly n classy girl, she hypnotize you with ur body made for sex whit ur sexy dance n flirty look n that smile WOW.. She have very very pretty face n killer body.. She say that is colombian n look like colombian but she dance n hear samba from brasil.. Anywhere she is from is a Angel!! Just amazing.. She know very good english n is very smart for talk.. Can have a interesting conversation n a great pvt show, Worth it guys!!!!

• OMG I cant believe what i see!!! I know here from the first day that she start in this camsite world.... Nice to see you again sweet lady, u look more professional now; i cant wait for see you again, Take care angel, see ya.

Nice know again about you ¨

• She is so sweet girl

• Sexy ashley!

• Sexy girl, She could work in a better site.. Too perfect for livejasmin.com

• Best ebony babe on livejasmin.

• She is great, i love her playlists and the way she move. Goddess

• Such a cute girl, sexy! Welcome to MFC.