Discussion about CharlizeMooreX, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Jessy is a Romanian camgirl from Bucharest who has been camming since 2011 and has worked under over 30 different nicknames on eight different camsites. In 2019 she quit, but four years later, in 2023, she came back from retirement as AryannaEden on MyFreeCams, StripChat and Chaturbate.

Name Jessy
Age 30 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/9199

Comments

• Also Charlize Moore on Bongacams.

• The most beautiful girl in the world!!!

_____❤❤❤________❤❤❤

__❤❤____❤❤____❤❤___❤❤

_❤❤_______❤❤_________❤❤

__❤❤____I LOVE YOU____❤❤

____❤❤____ ____❤❤

_______❤❤________❤❤

__________❤❤__❤❤

____________❤❤

• Anyone seen or spoken to her recently? Seems like she disappeared off the face of the planet.

• Anyone seen or spoken to her recently? Seems like she disappeared off the face of the planet.

• Razzberry is G? I don't have a clue, also have lost contact with others from her circle.

• Razzberry is G? I don't have a clue, also have lost contact with others from her circle.

• She's alive and well, but that's about all I know.

• OK, good to know and glad she still alive, but I'm not surprised that she just disappeared like that.

• OK, good to know and glad she still alive, but I'm not surprised that she just disappeared like that.

• Good luck to this young lady! After knowing her for 8 years, I can now say I have firsthand experience watching an adorable camgirl turn into a manipulative studio bitch. Congrats Romania! You've done it again! It doesn't take a psychology degree to figure out why she has dozens of accounts.

• LOL, look who is back from the dead