Discussion about ZlataHottie , a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2019, and worked under 5 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Someone seems to be crazy about this girl and is trying to make us think that she is great. Admin, can you check if the ratings are real?

• Thanks for the heads up, astro.

I've checked and indeed almost all tag ratings were sent by the same person. These fake ratings were removed.

Also, I've removed some tags for being stupid or redundant. Why add the tags "Pussy" or "Nipples"? We know she has a pussy and nipples. Why tag her as "Shaved" and "Shaved pussy", or "Gorgeous" and "Gorgeous girl"? It is the same. And other tags that don't make any sense, like "sexy dreams". There are other tags I could remove also, but I kept them.

• Do you know what would be great? To post naked pictures of her and let people decide. It is easy to say she has a great pussy. But does she really has a great pussy? I don't think so. But instead of just say she isn't that sexy, I will post pictures of her and then people can decide. Let's see if that guy who was pimpin her still think it was a good idea to add fake/stupid tags just to help her.

Let's start with her tits. What tags that guy posted? Suckable tits? Perfect nipples? Ok, check the pictures...

They are almost big, but they are saggy. Too saggy for a young girl. Nothing wrong with her nipples, but they are not perfect.

• Continuing... Now, her pussy. That guys thinks she has "suckable pussy", "pink pussy" and other nice tags for her pussy. See for yourself and decide if she has a suckable pussy - what stupid tag - and a pink pussy.

I have nothing against the girl. She seems honest and works hard to make some money. The problem is her pimp.