Brunette Becca with Tattoo, camming since 2010

Name: Becca

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2019, and worked under 16 different nicknames on 8 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• ♥ anus

• i agree with the above. her ass and pussy are very very nice

• like all the other nightwhisper studio girls way too expensive in private and wont show anything in public. also expect tips for doing nothing. shes not even that pretty.

and 4000 tokens for her whatsapp ? are you kidding me girl ?

• also longer on break than actually in her room. how can you make money this way ? i can only guess some idiot send money outside of the cam business.

• not even pretty? Lol

you're right about the breaks though.

• Also Velda from TubeCamGirl and Chatgf

• she's worth seeing when she does cum and removes her hand, yummy - check camwhores

• you sure Gilles? ;-)

• hey my cam cuckies,

first i have to say that i got a huge schlong. i booked her overnight + dinner for 1000€. we had rough sex ass to mouth deepthrot and she licked my hairy asshole. as reward i cum all over her face. because my penis is so huge and she had orgasm too she gave me back 500 €

so long

your captain hugeschlong

• no surprise here. shes pregnant now. looks like one of the owners of the nightwhisper studio is the father. sucks that i paid her rent for so long :(

• no surprise here. shes pregnant now. looks like one of the owners of the nightwhisper studio is the father. sucks that i paid her rent for so long :(

• me too, but at least i got to fuck her a few weeks ago

• yes i wanted to fuck her too but i was nervous when we met in rl so i couldnt get my tiny cock hard :( :( miss you becca kiss kiss your belgian hero

• whatever she was hot as fuck, and that ass on my screen took multiple loads and she loved watching me shoot - wonder what her boobs look like pregnant? wanking off now in fact

• well her boobs look flat she had to remove the implants because of the pregnancy. i wish i didnt pay for them in the first place :D

• I stronk russky

beca make always fun of week cuckolds who pay outside of side. she want real russky man like i always said so and we fuck hard very long with my big stronk penis. she was gud in anal and blowjob. in cam she see my big penis cum many times but in real sex was better.

you make no good to her so dont ever think so call her ok ?

• looks like shes back now with blonde hair

• omg she has a child from a black guy.... i wonder what her cuckies think about that :D well i guess they still support her otherwise they wouldnt be good cuckolds

• Georgiana come back my big cock miss to cum for you bb

• Hi Gerorgiana,

its me your berlin sissy soy boy Eddie :D i know you liked to laugh about my tiny cock but i still want to watch history channel together.

your husband has a huge cock. btw congrats for gettin married, but i always enjoyed you laughing at my tiny cock and me cumming a few drops of cum. please cum back your berlin tiny cock sissy transgernder crossdresser eddie protect ya !!! peace !!