Discussion about Sammantha Love, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2017, and worked under 21 different nicknames on 12 different camsites

Name
Age 36 years old
Country Poland
Model page/models/11044

Comments

• She is a polish girl, from Intercam Studios. Exclusively Non-Nude Model, you will never get to see her even in underwear.

She looks nice, but it's her moderator that types on keyboard so i don't really know her real character.

But she lies alot to get pvts, promising for shows but at the end, she does nothing in private.

• Their studio is so stupid.....she could earn big money if she was able to show even only in underwear...she's got a nice pack of tits.

• I remember seeing three videos on her f4f account from 2009 when I first noticed her last year. The second video, she wore a black t-shirt, and she took it off to show considerable cleavage in an aqua colored bra. She seemed more willing to interact with the chat.

A few months ago, the three videos were erased and are nowhere to be found. It makes me wonder if there were even more vids of her in-between 2009-2015 or so, and if there was anything even more revealing than what was shown.

I agree that she could definitely be more successful by showing more. Any ideas what can be done?

• is she still camming ?

• Hello , is she still camming ?

• Anyone know what nickname she used on visit-x ?

• Damn where did this girl go? Anyone know?! Can’t find anything.

• Damn where did this girl go? Anyone know?! Can’t find anything.

• She is one of the best non nude cam models and certainly she seduces very well. I remember seeing the conversation of some guy almost begging her to be topless and she didn't responded to his chat. It was funny..

• Any news if she still working ?