Discussion about Andra, camming since 2015

2»

Comments

• I'm sick an tired of all you dickheads pretending to like/love Andra..

Don't say that she doesn't do nude, cause she does..She cares about $..

But what's so disgusting is the way they(you know who you are)talk behind her back an promise her the world an bla bla bla.. The sooner she quits that hellhole of a job the better! I've said this before..All in her chatroom are wolf's in sheep's clothing..Sam is the biggest lying piece of shit.. Pretending to love an care about her,but talks behind her back,yet she adds him on Twitter!!

Andra is also not innocent,she does play with their feelings to keep them coming back..

She deserves a decent guy who'll love her and care for her..But with this job, she'll won't trust any guy..

I'm going to go in her chatroom soon an expose these perverted dickheads!!I'm going to tear these assholes apart!!

• Agree there's no love to be found with between members and hosts. But there's at least one poster here who has had some kind of real relationship with several hosts. I forget his name but he posted lots of pics and videos. Too many not to be legitimate. But that's a rare case. Better to assume these girls are just working, nothing more.

• The thing is tho..Andra shouldn't be even doing this work..She's so much better than this..She goes so low for these guys..That Sam is such a hypocrite..His profile is full of lies..:"oh I love to to do lovely things,an I'm a loving guy..But talks behind her back.. What an asshole.

• I'd love to be in their member clique an see what they say about her..Then expose them all..

• Since a few weeks I have kept an eye on what happens with this model and what I see is something I never saw on such a big scale before. No idea what Andra has done to deserve to be treated as this and used as she is. The lost of money she also has is insane, without all what happens behind her back, she could make at least 3times more of what she does. I have never seen things be this bad with anyone else before.

To respond to you Joe, why not expose them?

Just do it bro! I have realised that she has this so called "gang" that "fucks her " and that there are 3 whiteknighters trying to protect her once in a while and 1 "faggot" who the gang tries to get rid off. To make things clear, I am none of those people, I am just a random guy who doesn't give a fuck about anything and just loves to see all this drama of all this pathetic members. Somehow in this story with her, I kinda feel bad to see all member that interact with her, no matter if regulars or not, that all are in that gang and just go after her like she is some kind of golden pig.

What kills me is how they are using her, insulting her, making fun of her, editing videos and pictures, sharing all pvt's, even the pm's and much more, yet after pretend to be different people when they talk to her, especially when in pm.

I have seen many times loads of members logging on alternative accounts while she is on, guess those wanna hide from her. Some others using accounts she is aware of but they sneakly pop up another room, and all of them, the ones on alternative accounts and the ones not, that all of them just blast shit non stop.

With insults, showing the pm'ing they do with her, not give her a single tokens while they, the members, actually make tokens.

Also thinking there is love and friendship between andra and them! To quote them "they fuck her so good". I don't see any kind of logic behind this.

Becasue of this gang she is losing money and has maybe her reputation and values ruined, for doing what she does and I don't mean towards members (because let's be honest, she doesn't give a fuck about members opinions) but I mean for herself and her "real" life she destroyes all her values and respect. But let me say a thing, she is the ones still fucking all of you though, because she is the one truly tricking all of you, yes she paid and pays with her values etc. but she is the one "winning". I am simply baffled at how any member interacting with her is so shady behind her back and in front pretend to be a little angel or that he isn't part of any gang or anything as it and even pretend to love her!

My dream would now be that you Joe expose them all as you say you want to do, as said, I love to see all this drama but at the same time for once, i kinda care of the model too because never have I seen such badness and I feel bad for Andra and would like if this gang dies, by her banning all of them or whatever she feels because it's just ridiculous!

• Well cropu..You see Andra doesn't care if anyone cares about her.. She is selfish, she mentioned this several times..And having a selfish attitude isn't good..

If she really cared about herself and had morals, she wouldn't do that work in the first place..

So she only has herself to blame..

• Reaction to the last comment, yes this girls somehow have only themself to blame for when they start to recieve bad from members. Now, there are limits and with Andra members have no limits, this gang is truly horendous and even now that she isn't on as much, that gang still exists and attacks.

All models are online for 1 simple reason, to make money! They aren't online for friendship or love! Members seems to mix things so easily. Of course Andra or any other model doens't care about members, this are clients or potential clients, you really think that in a real friendship or even worse, in a love story, that you need to PAY to be albe to talk to the girl?

That if you aren't a member somewhere there is NO WAY to reach her?

Let me say that it's NOT normal, so this proves that indeed there isn't real friendship and even more sure, there isnt any kind of love! To stay at Andra, you can even see how this models COPY/PASTE some sentences or behavings! How can this members be blind enough to NOT recognise how all that studio has models behave in a certain way! Shows it's scripted! Which means it's not genuine from them!

And think about it, in a normal situation (even if online) when you meet a person and that person is a friend (or more) you ALWAYS will end up having that persons phone number, you'll be added on facebook and whatever else! You always will be able to reach that person! You DON'T need to pay to be able to talk to that person or need to go private! But with this models, if you aren't a paying member somewhere, you can't! Members should STOP being paying member everywhere except maybe MFC (but never tip them) then this members need to tell the model that they can't tip anymore or send any kind of money and just keep behaving like normally, like that the members will see that with months passing by, they won't have a way to talk to the model anymore, because the model has no reason to make any efforts anymore to "act" to get some money!

When i see members like Sam or some others, I get disgusted to witness such a delusional and stupid behaving, to even put "omg andra you're such a gorgeous girl" in that last pic and all of that bullshit, to PAY to be able to talk to her and then think that Andra is a real friend, besides, ALL this members are part of that gang and insult and lie to her and much more, so where is the sense in all this? There is no sense!

Even more stupid is how then some talk to Andra and ask her this question if she is genuine or not!

Really?!?!

You really think Andra or her collegues will say "yes I play you and I don't give a fuck about you" , you really think they will say that? Of course they won't, but NOT because it isn't like that, BUT because they have a STRATEGY to play, they follow a SCRIPT!

Funny also how at times this same sick members and member of gang talk between them and wonder if there is "love" or "real friendship" , cmon wake up idiots, stop talking between you sicko's and realise there isn't any of that! They ONLY do a job, so even this sentences of "thank you for being here" is non sense!

So yes somehow this models call it on themself to be treated like that but it's sad to see this members fall for them or think there is real love or friendship (and this same members then keep lying to the models and insult etc), so stop being a paying member that gives them money and start to see the changes ;) instead of being a weak little sheep :) and stop being delusionals ;)

• To your comment,I agree with you,yeah Sam is the biggest Dick of them all..

Even if it's "scripted" & of course it's her job to make money, she still should be honest an not make them fall in love with her..

She has ruined her values by the way she acts an shows her body,..I went PV with her,but never asked to see anything, cause was only interested in her as a person,an not see her as a camgirl..But the lies I got,oh your special an no I don't show my body an "bla bla bla"..

Yes she's very pretty and has beautiful eyes,an a lovely voice, for me personally it's the lying that hurts the most..

It's her selfish attitude that has ruined her..

Oh an yes, she can be contacted via Twitter.

I too am done with "paying" to talk with her..It's wrong.

I did wanted to treat her for her birthday..

• To your comment,I agree with you,yeah Sam is the biggest Dick of them all..

Even if it's "scripted" & of course it's her job to make money, she still should be honest an not make them fall in love with her..

She has ruined her values by the way she acts an shows her body,..I went PV with her,but never asked to see anything, cause was only interested in her as a person,an not see her as a camgirl..But the lies I got,oh your special an no I don't show my body an "bla bla bla"..

Yes she's very pretty and has beautiful eyes,an a lovely voice, for me personally it's the lying that hurts the most..

It's her selfish attitude that has ruined her..

Oh an yes, she can be contacted via Twitter.

I too am done with "paying" to talk with her..It's wrong.

I did wanted to treat her for her birthday..

• An appears to be nice and cute on the outside, but this is not the case. I won't get into too many details, but An really is a fake. I spied on a pvt and she was sucking on a dildo with another one in her asshole (anal is so grody). She banned me for nothing other than being there (she thought it was a truepvt I assume).

I thought she was a nice girl. I now know she is not. I hope this helps someone see through her facade.

• Oh I love the details.. Gimme gimme gimme, the more people know about what she's really like, the better..

Me thinks that it's because of myfreecams site,she changed..If she was just on Xlove,it be better..

For me it's always the lies that have hurt the most..

• Oh I love the details.. Gimme gimme gimme, the more people know about what she's really like, the better..

Me thinks that it's because of myfreecams site,she changed..If she was just on Xlove,it be better..

For me it's always the lies that have hurt the most..