Discussion about Maeby

Name: Maeby

She works under 6 different nicknames on 1 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• she is currently living in australia and as the different names suggest- she likes to change her cam name every few months. She typically does a handbra show in public (with the occasional nip slip) for ~1000tokens. She doesn't do groups or normal privates. I believe in tru private she does masturbation - she is one of those models why typically spends 30+min in an average private.

She runs a fun/silly chat room, and it isn't unusual to see her wearing a viking helmet and waving a plastic sword. Typically not on before 10pm or so eastern or after 3am - she normally goes to another job after being on cam, and not on every day.

• If you have videos of her, please contact me on [removed]@gmail.com

Willing to do paypal / trade my webcam vids archive

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: If you have something to say about this model or any other model, you are welcome. But this isn't the place to trade/buy/sell videos. Although the spirit here is to share, I can tell you that this model does not want her videos shared.</i>

• I couldn't agree more about her terrible public shows. She is boring and her public shows are expensive and lame. She never talks on mic and it is boring to watch her typing everything instead of using the mic. I watched the 3CPO show and it was boring. Countdown set to 2,000 tokens or whatever. She took less than 1 hour to reach the goal. Then she just painted her body. Nothing more. We didn't see any nudity.

• Does anyone know if she left MFC?

Can't find her profile...

• Changed nickname again. She is now FileCabinet.