Tattoo camgirl Nina, camming since 2008

She is a camgirl since 2008, and works under 21 different nicknames on 14 different camsites

Name Nina
Age 37 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/1456

Comments

• She is Magical..... absolutely Magical. I almost want to warn you to not look but you must!! Just beware she can and will do Magical things to you !!!

• To the guy who sent the reports:

I tried to contact you, but you provided an email that does not exist.

As you keep sending reports, I guess I will have to explain here why I didn't flagged those nicknames as "closed". I hope you read this.

Of all accounts you reported, only one is actually closed - AlfaFemale at MFC. All the others are still available. Even if the model does not use those accounts anymore, if the profiles still available, the accounts won't be flagged as closed.

Also, you've added a model that was already known. There was already a page listing some nicknames for this model. All you had to do was to add new nicknames on that page, not a new model. You ignored the warning that is shown when you try to add a duplicated model.

Because of that, I've merged the two pages. Now, the nicknames that were already known and the new ones you've added are now being listed here. Her tags and ratings were also merged.

Aside that, thanks for your contribution.

• lol do you really believe that she is from US? and 26 yo? this is shit!

• No, I don't believe. That info was inserted by who added this model and I haven't noticed. I've removed it now. Nina, of course, is her stage name. No big deal. Thanks for the heads up.

I also did a quick research and seems that she has been camming at least since 2008. But she may have started before that.

• Original name from russia)

• Hello

do you have any information about when she is back live on any cam portal?

I hope she has not quit the scene but i only find prerecorded videos.

And I hope she is back soon and get a sign of her...

thanks

• She is online right now on 3 different sites. In free chat on one of them. I don't know anything about she using recorded videos.