Discussion about Karolynn, a Brunette camgirl

Name:

She works under 4 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She's mean.. Not friendly.. Her man is bullshit. I prefer Rachel Storms and her man. The are friendly. Karolynn- booooooo!!

• She either got a sugar daddy on streamate who loves to pay thousands of $$ for a non-nude/softcore show or she just doesn't like to go hardcore on streamate. So far, topless is all she watched she doing. But then she goes online on MFC and does a countdown for a penetration public show with a huge dildo. btw, I never saw that dildo near her when she is on streamate.

• I don't know, but perhaps she has indeed a sugar daddy on streamate and she goes there only because of him. But then the money she makes with him is not enough so she goes to mfc to perform hardcore and keep the sugar daddy away from that kind of shows. Some sugar daddys don't like to know that their "princesses" masturbate on cam & stuff. Karolynn could be risking to lose her rich sugar daddy if she was doing those shows on streamate. And yes, sugar daddys are dumb enough not to know there other webcam sites out there.

• Definitely getting meaner after turning 40! At least she admits her age but what a misery! Take your attention and money elsewhere.