Serenella aka Arwyn Retired Hungarian Camgirl

Arwyn, also known as Serenella, is a retired Hungarian camgirl who worked for four years on Cams.com, Chaturbate, and MyFreeCams.

She was a brunette camgirl with natural tits and round booty. She used to perform explicit cam shows in public chat, including masturbation with dildo and anal sex.

Name Arwyn
Age 28 years old
Country Hungary
CWSW page /models/14479

Comments

• This girl is a real liar and scammer. Be careful. I tiped for "private shows for a year" and i had nothing. This girl wait people to tip a lot then she try to make you send her money. I saw other similar comments about her on internet http://crooksonchaturbate.blogspot.fr/2013_12_01_archive.html

• I did send her money to pay for rent than she wanted 1000 euro to pay for her car! She banned me from her room when I would not pay. She asks for 500 tokens for videos she doesn't even have. A true Romanian bitch, liar, and cheat. If you want to watch a cartoon, go ahead, but save your money!

• You got what you deserve for being stupid as fuck

• She was banned as model Serenella on MyFreeCams for the same thing. Chaturbate should remove her as dhe doesn't represent the company the wsy she should. I stopped buying tokens on CB. Only nontippers would have sn assinibe brainless comment like the last idiot. We'll see if she stays online. Maybe CB has no standards.

• Josh, Go to Support on CHaturbate and tell them the date that you paid 500 tokens and didn't get the non-existent videos. They may give you your tokens back. If enough peole bring this to light, I hope they will remove Arwyn from Chaturbate. Yjey gave me back tokens!!!

• Fuck off you fukin haters and liars Arwyn is the best and she will be the best you the stupid ones for sending money u cheap fuckers you know that saying the woman ask and if the man gives its his fukin problem so good girl smart ass Arwyn all my respect girl!!!

• @Idontgiveafuck you obviously do. I don't think these guys are haters they are just upset at being scammed. If she does that then she isn't a nice person, shouldn't be on these sites and gets everything she deserves when she's banned.

• she is banned on chaturbate now

• She has been band from CB. She had her dog climbing on her while nude on cam. She is sick in the head.

• https://rec-tube.com/watch/2016051614541689/?3

that's the link for the dog climbing thing