Discussion about PaoliDux, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2011 to 2017, and worked under 11 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Agnes, You are outstanding. A special lady , such different than other girls on JL.

• She is one stunning woman. Awesome in private like on Skype. She does a lot of things what you ask . She is open minded , very kind and very hot . Amazing feminine figure she has. I know her for ages and I am sure she is worth everything .

• You are right . She is a great camgirl and even better friend. We are in touch when she is offline on JL. She back to girls category but still is active on hot flirt.

• What's her nickname on girls category?

• I dont know her nickname on girls category but I know she does awesome shows on Skype.

• I dont know her nickname on girls category but I know she does awesome shows on S....

• Here's an idea. Quit changing damn names and creating new profiles. So tired of having to re-find girls and add them to my favorites just to have them either close a profile or abandon it..

• She does what she likes if your tired of looking into her it does means that you dont deserve to be around her. Go find other chick... there is many and different...Just sayin...

• She does what she likes if your tired of looking into her it does means that you dont deserve to be around her. Go find other chick... there is many and different...Just sayin...

• She is not only a great cam model but such a wonderful friend. She owes my heart by many months. I think it never change . She is worth every penny and respect all the way you can afford. She deserves for everything best. She is one of a kind for sure. Love to cam2cam with this beauty and sending her huge amounts like a good dog LOL.

• She is amazing ! The best girl ever. Respect her guys and do what she says /she is everything the best !!! Baby love your bed shows mmmmm

• Save your money and buy a car or maybe a tank of fuel. Stop spending money on girls that want only your money. You are an idiot if you think she loves you back.

• Hey dude We dont know each other so keep your advices for yourself really. Do you really think that I want her love back? Lol You seem to be more naive than me ha ha but the difference is that I can and I want her send cash ALWAYS, no matter where and how, just cause. In my eyes she is more than a damn sexy cam girl. She deserves for everything what is best and I can afford her and satisfy in many ways not only by sending her money. I wouldnt even dare to argue with her .

• Hey dude We dont know each other so keep your advices for yourself really. Do you really think that I want her love back? Lol You seem to be more naive than me ha ha but the difference is that I can and I want her send cash ALWAYS, no matter where and how, just cause. In my eyes she is more than a damn sexy cam girl. She deserves for everything what is best and I can afford her and satisfy in many ways not only by sending her money. I wouldnt even dare to argue with her .

• Once when you make her in love with you she will reward you deeply. This is worth every peny. Trust me and I wish you luck to find a one unique girl just like her .

• Once when you make her in love with you she will reward you deeply. This is worth every peny. Trust me and I wish you luck to find a one unique girl just like her .

• She is the best cam princess ever. Always does a great performance and she is opened for many kind of games what I actually appreciate . She is very sensual and she knows how to talk and move to get me all melt. Trust me . Not only horny boys visit her but for keept company for years she does it with only the best valuable people around . Respect her not only by her unique apperance. Here is many great woman but not many are unique. Agnessa is for sure. Worthy to make you bankrupt even if you dont worry about that. Lol.

• She is the best cam princess ever. Always does a great performance and she is opened for many kind of games what I actually appreciate . She is very sensual and she knows how to talk and move to get me all melt. Trust me . Not only horny boys visit her but for keept company for years she does it with only the best valuable people around .

• Respect her not only by her unique apperance. Here is many great woman but not many are unique. Agnessa is for sure. Worthy to make you bankrupt even if you dont worry about that. Lol.

• 'naive suggests lack of worldly wisdom'. As I am in my 60s and you are acting like a 20-something infatuated idiot, naive describes you to a T! Good luck with your romance.

• 'naive suggests lack of worldly wisdom'. As I am in my 60s and you are acting like a 20-something infatuated idiot, naive describes you to a T! Good luck with your romance.

• The most amazing woman ever !!! So happy to stay in touch with her always I need ~! She is so beautiful inside and out . Love you Agnes and I am sure not only Me ;)

• Brawler17... lol.. man you really do look limited to me at your 60 . Get a life man and dont envy around !!! Feel so sorry for you... You act like you never been loved and never loved someone. So sad of You ....