Discussion about Lucia

Name: Lucia

She works under 5 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She is a good looking cam model but her screen name Uglylucy does suit her personality,every time i visit her room she gets many tips but just sits there doing nothing looking angry.

Its funny to be honest and sad at the same time guys actually tip this model for sitting there like a lemon.

Guys you need to get a life hehe.

• Well Judge it shows u haven't spent much time in Lucia's room since you dont know wtf u talking about,i mean if your a real judge, your over ruled mr pfff!!!

If u have nothing nice to say then put a cork in it,known this nice lady since 2010 and she has always been nice to me,been banned a lot of times but was always my own fault.

I challenge anyone to find a nicer lady on mfc.

Shes super,if i could i would rate her 100 stars no problem.

• Hehe,all her premiums sit there just blahh blahh, and when she acts like a 4 year old little girl pouting her lips like she dropped her lolly they tip stupidly.No show or anything for tips and for what?Throwing money away when shes probably has a bf,and they are both laughing to the bank with your money hehe! Buzunar rucola your probably as dumb as her premiums.

• Hehe,all her premiums sit there just blahh blahh, and when she acts like a 4 year old little girl pouting her lips like she dropped her lolly they tip stupidly.No show or anything for tips and for what?Throwing money away when shes probably has a bf,and they are both laughing to the bank with your money hehe! Buzunar rucola your probably as dumb as her premiums.

• I give u blahh blahh my name is ems,from Wales,uk,ive hammered some nasty fuckers in this world,not scared of u mr whoya little shit.....Erik me and u in a room together awwww i destroy u..kid i make u eat your cornflakes...little moron,,last time im here,,guys look after Lucia shes nice..all the best

• I hear a lot in her room about ems/pocketrocket,he has never tipped her once,hes a cheap ass and she hates you pocketrocket she told me!destroy me?with your golden dildo?please your old 35 and probably can only walk with a cain, i dont fight old folk,Buzunar get a life

• i dont think it will be much of a fight to be honest,the person u talk about has tipped i have seen it,i had a tipping war against him once hehe.Your name is happy?so be happy,Karma will catch u no need for golden dildos hehe.Lucia is great,love her so be nice.

• Visited her room for the first time today,SOOOOOOOOO BBBBBOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG save your $$$ dudes,USA cam sluts are much more better than them Romanian gypsies sluts,they know hows to have fun

• Action jackson you can suck my left nut sack,the right one is busy contemplating how dumb you are u fuckwitt.Lucia is a m8t i wont hear no bad things said about her from no one..shes SUPER..

Keep rockin Lu wales loves u lol X

• She's gone. She will be missed. RIP.

• so hot with the new boobs!

• I'm a camwhore available to the highest bidder. Start tipping!